Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to be killed while climbing an unfinished skyscraper while a giant gorilla throws barrels at me.

10+ Year Old Account
    face down, ass up, legs spread.
    Just like a female draenai when she croaks.

Deleted
    If i want to die, i want to die like you do in Solar 2, by swallowing whole universe as black hole and creating new big bang and starting over again.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind being hit by a crawling mushroom with eyes, then have a sound effect and little diddy start playing as I, for no particular reason, FLOAT UPWARD 20 IN THE AIR only to come sinking back down to the ground. But I don't stop at the ground, I have somehow become intangible and proceed to drift towards the center of the Earth at the speed of gravity in a vacuum, only slowing once I've passed said center, at which point my corpse's adventure only continues upwards from the new perspective until I, after continuing to decelerate, eventually emerge on the exact opposite side of the planet from which I started, get a little hang time, and repeat the process into perpetuity until Terra is finally consumed by our sun as it goes red giant in about 5 billion years.

At least, that's how I picture Mario dying.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

So, let's see...

Super Mario: A fall down a bottomless chasm
    The problem here is that it is really bottomless. You will fall for years. The net effect is that you will die of thirst, which kinda sucks. Assuming you don't scrape off every limb on your body while randomly smashing into the cliff faces of said bottomless chasm, and dying horribly from blood loss and fractures first. I think I'll skip this kind of dying. 0/10.

Bomberman: Blowing up
    So, at least it will be over quick. But I believe this would fail the "leave a beautiful corpse" clause. Also negative points for your last 10 seconds of your life being stuck in a small enclosed space with a bomb, and having absolutely no way to escape it. It's not the worst way to go, but it's definitively not a good one. 4/10.

Doom: Eaten by a Cacodemon
    Actually, this sounds all kinds of painful. Not a select choice. 1/10.

Chrono Trigger: Total Existence Failure
    So there you are, jumping through time and making history better, and whoops, you just killed your own grandmother. Or something like that. What follows is a re-enactment of the Back to the Future scene with the main character whisking out of existence. Unlike Back to the future, it happens instantly, not dragged on over 10+ minutes of time-to-undo-the-paranoia. And nobody remembers you even were. It's at the very least completely painless, but the fact that you never existed in the first place is kinda sad. 7/10

Planescape Torment: Stuck in the endless blood war
    So, you finally accept that you died. Congratulations. Here's an infinity of pointless warfare as your just reward. This is what can be called a fate worse than death. 0/10.

Bioshock: Golf club to the face
    While I may prove a point this way, I'm not sure I want to prove a point that badly. 3/10

Deus Ex Human Revolutions: Become the Singularity
    See, now we're talking. Transcend the boundaries of humanity and mortality. Sure, it will cost you your soul, but at least you have the infinite power to royally annoy and/or help everyone else until the end of times. I have it from reputable sources that this is a good trade, though I suspect my priorities may be slightly different afterwards. 8/10
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I would like to be Sonic! Just running around, collect some rings and no one can catch you... Awesome!

Deleted

This. Slowly floating to heaven while playing didgeridoo after being pushed into a damn nitro crate.

Edit: Apparently MMO-C doesn't support Youtube links via youtubetime.com that show the correct moment of the video. Direct link to the correct death at 4:57.
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2015-03-18 at 03:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Sacrificing myself to save everyone else. As much as I hated the ME 3 ending I'd like to die like Shepard did in the blue ending where his essence gets transferred to the Reapers and pretty much becomes some kind of god. I sure as hell don't want to die like Carmine from the Gears of War games where both Anthony Carmine and Benjamin Carmine die a stupid death.
    Indeed.

And after taking control of the Reapers and letting those organic scum think they had their victory, I'd be like:

"THE HARVEST IS BACK ON, BITCHES."
    Putin khuliyo

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kael, just so I never really die

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raging. Like this guy:

Epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Just like Luka from Monster girl quest.

I want to die like Thrall.

So that I live forever.

I'd probably have to go with any star trek or star war or any space themed battle which suffered catastrophic damage,

Either while the battle is on, your trying to repair shit to stop it blowing up
    Your on tactical, trying to blow the other ship up before they blow you up
    medical, no time to focus on you, your trying to save other people
    Citizen, nothing you can do, but odds are you have seen battle before and been in close calls so your not overly panicking

and the next second you feel a intense blast of heat and your out........... if your lucky....

On the other hand, the ship might not blow up and your in a section thats exposed to space.
    or pressure might drop
    lifesupport systems could be knocked off
    console might explode in your face
    Plasma might leak and melt your face off
    might get electrocuted
    Gravity could fail and the ship turn, suddenly a corridor turns into a 50 meter hole

in otherwords, I think most painless deaths people are trying to come up with might happen, but theres always a twist on it

That's not a canon death, but it works for me. Might as well make it interesting. That'd be a hell of an afterlife story to tell.

"So yeah, I died in a car accident. You?"
    "Drug overdose. How about your friend?"
    "Fell down stairs and broke my neck. Hey, how about the new guy?"

"Got my ass kicked by a psycho chick with monster teeth who was dressed like a stripper and had a hot rack, who then proceeded to stab me with two daggers, rip my head off, eat my face, and spike my head NFL style."
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-03-18 at 08:52 PM.

Tales of Xillia 2, where every death was to save someone else's life basically, well, except the villains obviously.

Deleted
    Kenny (Southpark Stick of Truth) using my rat attack and fail to shake them off

Game:
    Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
    Cause of death:
    Old age

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Chrono Trigger: Total Existence Failure
    So there you are, jumping through time and making history better, and whoops, you just killed your own grandmother. Or something like that. What follows is a re-enactment of the Back to the Future scene with the main character whisking out of existence. Unlike Back to the future, it happens instantly, not dragged on over 10+ minutes of time-to-undo-the-paranoia. And nobody remembers you even were. It's at the very least completely painless, but the fact that you never existed in the first place is kinda sad. 7/10
    this please. it's my ultimate fantasy, i sometimes lay awake and just think about how wonderful this would be. not death, not life, just non-existence. everything i've ever done, washed away and gone forever. it's perfection.

Deleted
    Well, I'd like to die like... of old age, after 100 years.

Vaporized by Lavos.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice