Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

BRF Loot Council Help

Hey guys,

I'm just wanting to get an idea how how you all will be managing loot council in BRF.

Just normal priorities? Get everyone 2 set? Get tanks 4 set? Get healers 4 set?

What's the general idea of what will be your method of managing the teir gear etc.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Halexius View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm just wanting to get an idea how how you all will be managing loot council in BRF.

Just normal priorities? Get everyone 2 set? Get tanks 4 set? Get healers 4 set?

What's the general idea of what will be your method of managing the teir gear etc.

Thanks in advance.
    DPS>tanks>healers

if your already even heroic geared healers should be able to heal everything in BRF fine. Most guilds that did mythic imp week 2-4 Had average ilvl on dps of like 675-680 and healers of 665-670....

There is not 1 fight as rough on healing in BRF than mythic imp for 14 minutes and healers could do it with that kinda ivl. There is a spreadsheet around that have the top classes to give tier gear too. Its like Ele shaman/mage/warrior/rogue/boomkin I think (maybe missing someone in the top 5). Tanks maybe given set pieces i'm unsure but realistically unless they are broken set pieces on tanks that like cause them to be 2x more survivable they should already be able to survive almost anything in brf if they are good. Especially in today's style of raiding where adding a 3rd tank for any hard tank fight is a minimal dps loss with certain tank classes doing 75% of a dps's dps.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2015-02-02 at 12:27 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    DPS>tanks>healers

if your already even heroic geared healers should be able to heal everything in BRF fine. Most guilds that did mythic imp week 2-4 Had average ilvl on dps of like 675-680 and healers of 665-670....

There is not 1 fight as rough on healing in BRF than mythic imp for 14 minutes and healers could do it with that kinda ivl. There is a spreadsheet around that have the top classes to give tier gear too. Its like Ele shaman/mage/warrior/rogue/boomkin I think (maybe missing someone in the top 5). Tanks maybe given set pieces i'm unsure but realistically unless they are broken set pieces on tanks that like cause them to be 2x more survivable they should already be able to survive almost anything in brf if they are good. Especially in today's style of raiding where adding a 3rd tank for any hard tank fight is a minimal dps loss with certain tank classes doing 75% of a dps's dps.
    Thanks for the input.
    I guess our DPS is priority for now then.
    I am 670 and my OT is about 665 or so, raids average is around 662.
    We havn't done any mythic, just heroic imp.

Take into account your own group first, think where your strengths and weakness lie, DPs>Tanks>Healers is probably the way to go generally but the it depends on your group the 2 set for most of the healers is amazing.

You have to think how strong are your tanks? How strong are you healers?
    During Highmaul progression did you have issues in either of these area's if that's the case then you might want to think about gearing tanks or healers with the 4 set first and this might help your progression more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be DPS>tank>healer as stated already

and this is the order in which you should be gearing your DPS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ru4/edit?pli=1