Debating on coming back

ive seen post about leveling being easier was wondering how it is im probably gonna be playing a sentiel/marauder ( i paly rogue in wow i like the burst) and the dual wield i cant let GO!

IK i got like 120 major exp boost still on my account, and i was wondering about the leveling as i said before, and how is the new expac. i PVP ALOT but i also do raids obviously because this game is super casual to keep up with compared to top 100 guilds in wow ( no offense to hardcore raiders on either side)

It's a great game for leveling, but I'd recommend subbing if you're going to play so you can PvP and raid without worrying about lock-outs and all the other crappy F2P restrictions.

Leveling is much easier, especially if you have xp boosts. Starting at 15 now you have access to a Tactical Flashpoint that doesn't require the normal 2 DPS, 1 Healer 1 Tank composition, you can get any combination...like WoW scenarios, so queue times are super quick and with an xp boost up you get really decent xp.

I'm usually 2-4 levels above the quests on a planet so questing is super quick and not very challenging if you just stick to the normal sized pulls, you can make things more complicated/ challenging if you want by pulling multiple packs of mobs or skipping parts of a planet to get to the next one faster if you want to be on level with your quests.

Personally, I like it easy and quick to level...I've done it quite a few times already so having it be simple and fast makes it easier for me to deal with and it lets people focus more on the story than the gear while leveling... though good gear does make leveling even easier.

yeah same here how is assassins are they any good now? they kinda more rogue like then marauder considering stealth wondering about burst though

Assassins/ Shadow are the Rogues of this game, Sentinels/ Marauders are still warriors, they're just dual wielding warriors. Shadows/ Assassins have decent burst, and have decent sustained depending on which spec you play. They're as good as you feel they are... everything is viable, play whichever one is the most fun for you and you'll enjoy the game way more than playing what someone tells you is good.

i was just amking sure its not bottom ofthe barrel stuff

I see you PvP a lot, so yes, Hatred Assassin is one of the fotm classes in PvP alongside PT/vanguard and Sorc/Sage. PT/Vanguard takes many levels to actually reach the point where it becomes OP and the DPS specs are crappy for the first many levels, while Assassins and especially Sorcs starts out great.