Poll: How many tiers do you want for WoD?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Just a word on schedule and faith - if it was MoP, we'd have 5.1 for two (three?) weeks already. In WoD, we are waiting for the second part of "launch content", it just finished testing, and 6.1 is not even feature-complete yet (no quest line in Gorgrond).
    And IMO (and it seemed to be a general consensus) HoF and terrace were released too early, around now would've have been a much better time. I'm fine with 6.1 releasing late feb/start of march as well as long as it comes with a daily hub and/or more non raid story progression content.

I want it to be done after this Tier, and I refuse to sub to this game anymore until we are killing Sargeras or at least someone from the Warcraft universe (current timeline) that is important and I care about killing. I am so sick of the last 2 pointless expansions.

Deleted
    I don't want this expansion to end at all because it's so rich with content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I want it to be done after this Tier, and I refuse to sub to this game anymore until we are killing Sargeras or at least someone from the Warcraft universe (current timeline) that is important and I care about killing. I am so sick of the last 2 pointless expansions.
    See you in 10 years when WoW ends then!

Honestly, two tiers if they pulled a miracle and actually had the next expansion ready to launch by the time Grom Raid is eight months old. Wouldn't bet on it but that's my best case scenario.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'd prefer two and a shorter overall expansion length. Not that WoD hasn't been pretty good so far, I'd just rather get back to Azeroth sooner rather than later.

Plus the sooner a new expansion comes the sooner the potential for playable Naga or drakonids or something like that.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Would prefer 3, before i have to spend money on buying a new expansion. Already paying every month, and don't really feel a desire to pay a good bit extra, every year.
    Mostly the raids i care about anyway. All the rest of "content" is something i could live without, and still play.
    I like content, outside of raids of course, but just not so important.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Three tiers with next expansion in <20 months. The should not have long periods of time where nothing is being released. That is plenty of time for each tier to have a full life.

If I got to decide, next tier late may/early june. Last tier in october, and a new xpac in march/may next year.
    Last edited by tuesday the paladin; 2015-02-02 at 04:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Would you rather have 2 tiers with a new expansion in abut a year from now, or 3 tiers with a new expansion in about 20 months? Basically, do you want WoD to be over quicker, or do you want it to last longer?
    Yeh expansion in a year is just plain not gonna happen. Will be at least another 18months + before we get next one. Irrespective of what they promise

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I don't really care what they do as long as they're getting new content out on a decent schedule.

Is all the same difference to me as long as I don't have to sit on the same tier for 14 months.
    yeah this pretty much, but a thought i had... BRF still counts as the first tier, so what if blizzard is doing patch .X nontier(i.e. highmaul) T1(BRF), patch .x2 nontier(???) T2(????)
    even if they did that i'd feel like there were to few raids, but people generally assume it means T1/T2 kind of exclusively...

but i second the -same tier for over a year- stance, hell no,
    that's why i quit wow for FFXIV right before SoO came out (used last sub week getting cloak) had been playing ARR since beta, only logging in for ToT raids, and it was like...ehh not worth the sub, i am subbed again now, but depending on how releases feel i may go back to ffxiv and get caught up on stuff later in this xpack, who knows...
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

If the next expansion gets released in a timely manner after the "last" tier, then I would be okay with it. But honestly, I would prefer 3 or 4 tiers over two.
    Whatever prevents bullshit 6+months of content gaps with absolutely NOTHING added because "it would hinder the next expansion" BS excuse I've heard every year.
    How does your game get more people added to it, yet it still is the exact same laziness and lack of content as it's always been.

7+ Year Old Account
    3 tiers for sure. Would prefer 4 though! But everything costs a raid tier these days...
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

I vote 3 simply because they need to get caught up with content for WoD. ATM it's severely lacking for a $10 price tag increase.

If it's going to be 2 tiers then the expac needs to be cheaper and have a fuck ton more content than WoD. If not then I won;t even bother, not going to pay $50 every year-year and a half for prettier graphics and new toys. If I wanted to do that then I would play CoD.

Say BRF lasts 6-8 months. Grom raid before blizzcon. Then they can announce next xpac without spoiling anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I am including LFR because the blues will include it when arguing that June or July is too early to start tier 2. That's it.
    Doesnt matter. BRF LFR will still get 4 months of use since tier 3 lfr wont open up until a month later.

I don't care, whatever it takes to not have 14 month content gaps.

I guess I'd prefer 2 and shorter expansion cycles overall.

2, expansion is horrible