Thread: Draenor curator

Draenor curator

I've been going for this achieve, painful as it is.

Is it just me or are Arrakoa digsites the rarest? Thus far I have 7 Draenor Clans pristines, 4 ogre pristines and just 2 Arrakoa pristines.

How many times do I have to post so I can post links does anyone know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delisong View Post
    How many times do I have to post so I can post links does anyone know
    10. Incidentally, your post count is now... 10.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    I'm trying to finish this achievement off also, I need 6 more pristine's; two in each race. I think Arakkoa are the rarest as I've only solved 183, compared with 451 for Draenor Clans and 262 for Ogre.

I'm a Archeology completionist (still missing Zin'rokh, Dwarf staff and the stupid Fossil Shield), but I'm not going to complete this one just now. Chances are that flying in Draenor might be available in a later patch. I've cut myself to a later buffed thingy before. I cleared almost all Cata content with 3 drops per digsite and only 2-3-5 per dig. Such a pain to get it all. If I do this now, I'm 100% sure flying will be added soon, because Murphy's Law strikes me again.

Only (or, STILL!) missing one from the Draenor Clans.
    Arakkoa: 211
    Draenor Clans: 687
    Ogre: 142
    Solved the one I'm missing 22 times... And solved the rare headdress 2 times... I hate when things like this come out bugged.
    Around 50k gold spent on keystones so far. People on my realm are getting confident and trying to sell the stones for 500g, think I'm the only one who buys them.

I agree that arakkoa digsites seem to be the rarest. I was dumb enough to power through draenor clan to 20/20 with getting ogre to 10/10 soon after, now i'm stuck with 8/10 arakkoa and no digsites ever spawning either manually from digging other digsites or even after rerolling a map with an item from vendor. Pretty disgusting I have to say.
    Hint to anyone going for this: arakkoa > draenor clan > ogre. Dig in that priority (better ignore ogre alltogether coz exploration missions yield massive amount of ogre fragments, I got 10/10 in like 130 solves total for ogre and 440 draenor clan for 20/20)
    Last edited by Makarena; 2015-06-13 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    Three weeks. Hieroglyph solves: 55. Done. This achievement is literally the worst thing in history, and basically I hope I can go back in time 3 weeks and delete the profession. Save yourself the torture. Wait until flying!

Did Draenor > Ogre > arokoa. Arok wasn't that bad, go afk adn play a game or osmething when digsite on cd
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2015-06-14 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    This achievement is literally the worst thing in history
    That would be Going to Need a Bigger Bag.

In any case, I agree with waiting until flying to work on the pristine archaeology achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madone View Post
    That would be Going to Need a Bigger Bag.

In any case, I agree with waiting until flying to work on the pristine archaeology achievements.
    Didn't mind GTNABB, but I was camping Hakkar and other realms that had a population of 4-5 for the first weeks. Achived it on 10/10/2013. Had that advantage at least.This was just plain torture. 0 Flying and extremely dumb Arch signposts that would light up green but yet be 20-25 yards away.

Deleted
    To help slightly why dont u buy the 2 things from stormshield? 1 where you can randomize digsites and other to teleport to one.....maybe you already do this. Apologies if you do.