The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Watch out for Class salvage Transmogs.

Just noticed that for some reason in the last few days the Class Salvage transmogs have been turned back into Uncommon/Green Quality items instead of Blue which made them easier to identify when mass selling Salvage shit.

Nearly sold 2 pieces of mine today since I just vendor the greens I get and noticed it was my Sunsoul set.

Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Just noticed that for some reason in the last few days the Class Salvage transmogs have been turned back into Uncommon/Green Quality items instead of Blue which made them easier to identify when mass selling Salvage shit.

Nearly sold 2 pieces of mine today since I just vendor the greens I get and noticed it was my Sunsoul set.

Just a heads up.
    Are your primal spirits also turning blue?

Because if so I think you'll need to uninstall and reinstall WoW. Seems like in the upgrade to WoD there were a lot of little conflicting artifacts or something.

I noticed color shifting for items of quality as well as my DBM wasn't loading properly on every character. Removed and reinstalled and it's all been good.

Mine are still blue, along with greater D/E results.

Still blue here, must be something on your end.

Deleted
    Chirping in with still blue, checked on an alr just now who got mountain sage hood and was blue quality

IIRC the class salvage gear is actually an upgraded version of the old boost gear (unsure if it's still being used if you boost now), which used to be green. I guess it's possible you by pure chance had one of those old pieces drop instead of the new ones.

P.S. Being green would make them HARDER to see surely?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Looted 3 of those transmog pieces yesterday, and they were still all blue. Though I vendor them anyway, they are ugly

Maybe depends on your class, but like everyone else in the thread mine have continued to be rare quality. Gotta love that shard value.
    Stay salty my friends.

Still showing blue

However, in bgs, im getting opposite sounds eg Alliance assaults base I grt horde sound, Horde assaults base and I get that trumpet sound.

Does that mean I should reinstall WoW

My transmog stuff went green a few weeks ago, I very nearly posted on here about stealth changes! It fixed itself on its own.

Sometimes when I've DC'ed this has happened. Try restarting WoW. I've never had to reinstall though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my Heart-Lesion Runeblade, so I'm content with the transmog regardless of item quality. Besides, I keep it at the bottom of my bags 24/7 so I don't sell it by mistake.
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2015-02-02 at 06:01 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    The green version is MoP character boost gear and has a completely different visual.

Go to someones enchanting hut and DE those bad boys! You'll get 8-12 dust for each one...

7+ Year Old Account
    I've seen my primals appearing as blues and other blues appearing green. I believe there is an addon interfering with the colors and usually doing a /reload ui fixes it or a relog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    The green version is MoP character boost gear and has a completely different visual.
    Really? I boosted my druid and the gear she was given looks identical to the gear from the salvage yard. I also didn't think you could obtain the boosted gear by any means other than boosting.

And to chime in they are all still blue for me OP, but thanks for the heads up just in case. I'm just missing my pally's shoulders. I've gotten several of all the other pieces, not a single shoulder.

Yeah i still had blue items the other day too.