So I don't understand Destro pet healing.

Am I missing something, there is no way for me to heal my pet. After every pull I just resummon the pet?

You can heal your pet with ember tap!!! using a precious ember! but enhanced version of it heals your pet for total of 1% of your HP! if you take the talent you'll heal your pet for 1.5% of HP. Have fun trying to save your pet with 5k heals per embers
    green is the color!

The only way to do it is so bad, so resource wasteful, and so weak that we basically don't even have one.

Deleted
    for all intents and purposes you practically can't

Deleted
    When Flames of Xoroth is on cooldown, resummon your pet manually. Otherwise, dismiss your current pet and FoX it. Don't try to heal it, it's not worth your Embers.

How are you having so many issues with your pet dying Kantoro? As you said pull it sounds like you are dungeoning or raiding and hence can use ranged pet the majority of the time and mine at least has always been very sturdy. Or are we talking soloing or old raids here with Voidy? If the latter yeah he is squishy but it improves with gear if only for the fact you kill the mob before it kills your pet!!!
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2015-02-02 at 03:23 PM.

If you take soul link as destro, pet is granted to die in Mythic imperator, so I've heard.
    Will be fun if they let it pass for 6.1 too. Another easy fix that gets overlooked.

What you mean? You press flames of xoroth and it revives once a minute.

What's confusing?

Flames of Xoroth is buggy AF (summoning wrong pet, sometimes not summoning any pet at all) so instead I simply anticipate my pet dying and start re-ummoning before he dies, this is for soloing of course. Also never, ever, ever use Ember Tap or Searing Flames, it's virtually useless as a self heal and even worse as a pet heal... it is among the many trap abilities/talents in our class.

What I do for soloing is take Dark Regeneration, heal my Voidlord with it when he gets low, and when he starts getting low again I just re-summon before he dies, as I said above.
    Last edited by Xandy; 2015-02-02 at 07:45 PM.

Yep. FoX is unbelievably buggy and borderline broken. It doesn't even work properly which is remarkable for a spell that's over 2 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    What you mean? You press flames of xoroth and it revives once a minute.

What's confusing?
    Don't you mean "Summon Imp"?

Destruction has no pet healing. Ember Tap, Glyphs, new passives. It all amounts to bunk.

Let your pet die and re-summon with Flames of Xonoth. (Very buggy spell, never works properly anyway.

Deleted
    Oh, i was just assuming that we're talking about questing. But even in raids; as long as you re-summon your pet on the spot with FoX, it works perfectly fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't see why it would be so wrong for FoX to fully heal your pet, rather than have to wait for it to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    Don't you mean "Summon Imp"?
    Afaik, FoX will only summon the imp if that's the pet you were actually using (duh) or if you haven't summoned a new pet since you last logged in (or maybe even zoned). That's what I've found at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    Afaik, FoX will only summon the imp if that's the pet you were actually using (duh) or if you haven't summoned a new pet since you last logged in (or maybe even zoned). That's what I've found at least.
    Yep, if you go through a load screen without resummoning, FoX will default to an Imp.

Deleted
    sounds like you've got a taunt on your pet

Careful with Sac Pact too. My Doomguard would [obviously] die after repeated use of Sac Pact because I couldn't heal it.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    If you take soul link as destro, pet is granted to die in Mythic imperator, so I've heard.
    Will be fun if they let it pass for 6.1 too. Another easy fix that gets overlooked.
    That's not true in the slightest.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sto3UqD2E7A , entire fight pet stayed alive.

Destros pet healing is 0%-100% every minute lol.