FPS goes to hell, but only on Ko'Ragh

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I don't have any FPS issues at all. My computer is only a year old and was pretty high-powered when we built it. I never have any internet issues and I never have any FPS issues. However, on Ko'ragh, my FPS goes into the dumpster. I get a spike every 8-10 seconds and whenever he does things like Suppression Field and the Frost Orb. I'd like to find out what's causing it so I can fix it, but I know very little about that sort of thing. Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen - getting FPS issues on Ko'ragh only.

Deleted
    Try disabling your addons and see if you are still lagging then.

15+ Year Old Account
    I also get a 1-2 sec freeze when the frost orb appears above the group and general fps within the fight are also lower than usual. I also don't know why that is :<
    Druid since Feb. 06

7+ Year Old Account
    If it's only on one boss, or only in one place, it's almost definitely being caused by an addon, with a very slight possibility of it being outdated video card drivers. You'll have to use trial and error to find out which one. A good rule of thumb is, don't *ever* just blindly check "load outdated addons" or you'll have issues like this all of the time. Test each of your addons individually and make sure they are updated.

If you use Shadowed Unit Frames I ran into this problem there. It took a minute to fix, I think the fix ended up being turning off values for the alternate power bar. It might have been turning off incoming absorbs, actually.