Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    When you say it like that, I don't need to get my sheet.
    Was wrong sorry. Will try to delete previous post to avoid spreading wrong things.

So our stat priority should be this:

Int > Spirit(until comfy) > Mastery > Haste(until 50% with BT) >MS > Crit >Vers

Is that correct? That will completely change my BiS list if so.

Since we are spamming pws most of the time, i don't see how haste can be higher than crit.

Quote Originally Posted by phyx View Post
    Since we are spamming pws most of the time, i don't see how haste can be higher than crit.
    Crit gives 1.05% boost to all healing every 110 stat points.
    Haste gives 1.22% * 1.4 = 1.71% boost to all healing every 110 stat points.

From a throughput-only stance, haste is definitely ahead by leaps and bounds.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    When did the stat priority change?

Its been: Int > Spirit (until comfortable) > Mastery > Multi = Crit > Vers > Haste

Did the haste change improve its value that much?

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    When did the stat priority change?

Its been: Int > Spirit (until comfortable) > Mastery > Multi = Crit > Vers > Haste
    Wrong.

It's Int > Spirit until comfortable > Mastery > Haste until comfortable > Multi >= Crit > Spirit past Comfort zone > Versatility > Haste past comfort zone
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Back to the original discussion of gear. This is what I've put together as a rough BiS list. Ignore the trinekts. If someone could include the items, can't access wowhead at work, it would be greatly appreciated.

BRF BiS List

Head 695 Mastery Haste Gruul
    Neck 695 Haste Mastery (Use 695 Multistrike Spirit Kromog if you need more spirit)
    Shoulder 695 TIER Crit Mastery Operator Thogar
    Back 695 Haste Mastery Kromog (Use 695 Haste Spirit Beastlord Darmac if you need more spirit)
    Chest 695 TIER Crit Mastery Flamebender Ka'graz
    Bracers 695 Mastery Multistrike Trash Drop
    Gloves 695 Mastery Haste Oregorger
    Waist 695 Mastery Haste Beastlord Darmac
    Legs 695 TIER Haste Mastery Blast Furnace
    Boots 695 Crit Mastery Gruul
    Ring 1 710 Haste Spirit
    Ring 2 695 Haste Mastery Iron Maidens (Use 695 Multistrike Spirit Fronz if you need more spirit)
    Trinket 1
    Trinket 2
    Main Hand 695 Haste Mastery Gruul
    This was built using This
    Last edited by Djriff; 2015-02-04 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Updated list

Deleted
    Ok, I had crit > mastery because of the use of penance, solace and cascade that trigger DA (DA benefiting from mastery). I had put an arbitrary relative value of crit above multistrike (which is bad I know) because I'm too lazy to figure a model out.

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Back to the original discussion of gear. This is what I've put together as a rough BiS list. Ignore the trinekts. If someone could include the items, can't access wowhead at work, it would be greatly appreciated.

BRF BiS List

Legendary ring (either) should be included, also I'm pretty sure the mastery/haste staff is BiS over mh/oh combo.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's Int > Spirit until comfortable > Mastery > Haste until comfortable > Multi >= Crit > Spirit past Comfort zone > Versatility > Haste past comfort zone
    When you say comfortable do we have a value with/without BT up to aim for before we move Haste down the priority list? Someone mentioned 50% with BT?

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post

BRF BiS List

I may be drunk but from what I've researched only the Tier Chest and Legs have Mastery - you have shoulders listed above though?

I would assume as Disc 2pc would be Chest + Legs, then if/when 4pc becomes more attractive (or we look to Holy as OS) we'd go additionally for Shoulders + Gloves - sound fair?
    Last edited by TehCrab; 2015-02-04 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melchey View Post
    Legendary ring (either) should be included, also I'm pretty sure the mastery/haste staff is BiS over mh/oh combo.
    Legendary ring is there mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TehCrab View Post
    I would assume as Disc 2pc would be Chest + Legs, then if/when 4pc becomes more attractive (or we look to Holy as OS) we'd go additionally for Shoulders + Gloves - sound fair?
    There is no offset piece with mastery for shoulders either. So we might as well go for shoulders+chest and get mastery on the rest of the slots with offset pieces.

Deleted
    djriff - how can you say that for disc, the multistrike + spirit neck is BiS above the crit + spirit one?

Quote Originally Posted by xds View Post
    djriff - how can you say that for disc, the multistrike + spirit neck is BiS above the crit + spirit one?
    You get more from multistrike than from crit, because EAA crit-capping you devalues it.

Deleted
    Aint haste > crit? Why then i.e. take the pants you mentioned with crit+mastery instead of the tier-set pants which got haste+mastery?

Deleted
    I looked it up on howtopriest.com and you might be right djriff

Quote Originally Posted by xen6077 View Post
    Aint haste > crit? Why then i.e. take the pants you mentioned with crit+mastery instead of the tier-set pants which got haste+mastery?
    This is what I'm pondering - if we are using the 'new' Haste above Crit/Multi mindset, for 2pc we should be going Chest + Legs. Shoulder has no Mastery Tier or Offset, but Offset there is a Haste + Crit vs the Tier Crit + Multi.

If we were too look at 4pc I'd probably say; Chest + Legs + Shoulder then a toss up between Head or Gloves, Gloves being easier to obtain as opposed to Head off Blackhand.

Do my assumptions seem fit for consumption?

When you say comfortable do we have a value with/without BT up to aim for before we move Haste down the priority list? Someone mentioned 50% with BT?
    If you don't have problems trying to run OOM at the end of every encounter, then your haste level is comfortable.

If you keep ending fights at 20%++ mana even when you try to burn mana, then you can do with less spirit or more haste.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xen6077 View Post
    It is, until you feel comfortable with your level of haste. This personal comfort zone has a lot to do with whether you have problems with trying to run OOM or otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I'm pondering - if we are using the 'new' Haste above Crit/Multi mindset, for 2pc we should be going Chest + Legs. Shoulder has no Mastery Tier or Offset, but Offset there is a Haste + Crit vs the Tier Crit + Multi.

If we were too look at 4pc I'd probably say; Chest + Legs + Shoulder then a toss up between Head or Gloves, Gloves being easier to obtain as opposed to Head off Blackhand.

Do my assumptions seem fit for consumption?
    There is a mastery offset for shoulders - just get shoulders from mythic butcher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    There is a mastery offset for shoulders - just get shoulders from mythic butcher.
    Probably not a bad idea if your guild is still doing Highmaul.