Thread: 3s Rogue comps?

3s Rogue comps?

Looking to get into 3s with some friends probably around the time 6.1 drops. They are a druid and a rogue. I'm not looking to be OP, but I'd like to know some solid viable comps. Suggestions would be appreciated? I usually play hybrids, but I could go pure for once (frontrunners are lock or hunter). Also, as an aside, can lock healthstones be used one time in an arena match? Thanks.

Rogue/rdruid can run with nearly anything and have a very viable comp, especially casters. RMD (mage), RPD (spriest), thugcleave (hunter), and RLD (lock) are all strong comps. Can even run with dks and such as well with success.

Lock healthstones have been put into the PVE potion category which means they can be used once per "combat". So you have to get out of combat for a bit to put its usage on cd as far as I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

I was checking out fotm.info, and it looks like the only solid choices are RLS/D and RMD. Maybe thug will do better with in 6.1 with burst of speed nerf. Doesn't look like any others are good--at least for high rated play.

I like rogue warrior druid. But I guess that's because I main a warrior. Well at least since priests are poop right now anyways.

Deleted
    If your new to it I would suggest the class your best at. How good a hunter are you? cos thug cleave is demanding for the hunter, far more then a phd for example. Mage would work alot better, but only if your a good mage. When you say you played hybrids does that include Balance druids? I would be really tempted to go for that. What rating your looking for would also come into play, but I would go (imo) mage>shadow>balance>ret>lock>hunter but take your best personally played class.