15+ Year Old Account

Question Sha of Fear solo - bugged in WoD?

Hey there,

I was just watched a good dozen of mop solo video for Sha of Fear in Terrace.

Is it currently impossible to avoid the Ominous Cackle in WoD? I can only see people standing the whole fight on the main platform and they never been pulled to the pagoda adds. However it pulls me all the time, no matter if I stay in the yellow field or not.

Thanks for any suggestion!

15+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for some help. Is that only me being pulled to pagoda adds constantly with all my 3 toons capable to solo Sha of Fear or anyone else experiences the same problem when soloing this boss?

Aye same here, seemed to need a good 100k dps to get it into the other phase before I got pulled away by cackle. Which meant you need to realistically 3 man it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Just to clarify in case you missed it. The boss usually won't pull a tank with threat if he's not standing in that golden circle in the centre (confirmed from dicking about the whole tier sending the off tank/PuG tank backwards and forwards to platforms :P:P) so just run out a second or two before cackle happens.

If this doesn't work then I don't know what to say.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I guess I've been pulled because I was in DD spec? Does that mean classes without tank spec are unable to solo this boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Zagash View Post
    So I guess I've been pulled because I was in DD spec? Does that mean classes without tank spec are unable to solo this boss?
    That is correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the info!