Deleted

Brawlers guild; Anthracite Bugged?

Hey!
    Anthracite is now the last fight i need to finish off Brawlers guild. But I can not get the extra action button to doze him with water. (H2-O is not jumping up on my back). Anyone else encountered this problem or have a workaround? I've tried killing him with my pet only but, as you can understand, not beat the enragt in that way.
    If anyone has any tips on how to solve this it would be greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    Hey, I had the same problem. Really bugged encounter, tried it multiple ways to do the correct tactics, ended up just bursting him down through it all instead. Hexxos seemed to be bugged aswell, atleast when I did it (not sticking to your face, but standing still in one position).

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried binding /click ExtraActionButton1 to a key and using it anyway? Maybe it's just visual.

Also, is Hexxos like the impossible one in MoP?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Have you tried binding /click ExtraActionButton1 to a key and using it anyway? Maybe it's just visual.

Yup, that same one that you can't do without a Gaming Mouse, with at least a hundred thousand DPI. He is a Card Bonus Fight now.

If you are a hunter you can kill him as surv since dot's do not reflect damage, so the self healing needed isn't super high. Needs about 28-29k dps.
    For extra healing you can kill off an add every now and then for the heal proc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post

I tried with binding it yup, Not working. Hexos was not bugged for me, felt a lot easier than in MoP. Took him down on second try, compared to like 50th try in MoP.
    Ill try Buu's advice i guess and try to get him down with Surv with dots!
    Thanks!

Heard anthracite was bugged a while before I tried it - was bugged for me too. Don't have any dps trinkets with procs of any form and don't feel like wasting consumables (drums) on him.

Hexos was bugged for me too, didn't even try it a third time. Hexos is a lot easier if he doesn't bug for you, since you can take like 5 beams to the face before dying now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khez View Post
    If you are a hunter you can kill him as surv since dot's do not reflect damage, so the self healing needed isn't super high. Needs about 28-29k dps.
    For extra healing you can kill off an add every now and then for the heal proc.
    Actually worked; Although I'm overgeared (677 with scales and LDSC) I still wiped a few times before getting him down. I did 32.5k dps, killed 5 or 6 adds to keep the hp regen going. Went with stampede, Focusing, Spirit bond, TOTH as talents, and Animal bond and liberation as glyphs. Lacked Stam and MS buff which would have helped quite a bit. Important to pot at around 1min46sec at the enrage timer from DBM so you dont miss the prepot.

Hexxos seemed to be bugged aswell, atleast when I did it (not sticking to your face, but standing still in one position).
    Hexos feels tuned for this. Death planes aren't 1-shot anymore and DPS requirements allow for a lot of downtime, at least for melee.

Anthracite is just bugged. The DPS requirements are retarded without being able to put him out not to mention keeping up self-healing.