the signs of a nation of retards.

saw this in a stupid thread, it made me want to cry

forum rules: "no conspiracies"

so, is everyone brain dead enough to accept the official US version of history that no conspiracies exist? (even though the US was founded on the basis of a conspiracy theory)

or are there still people out there who have read a fucking history book and realize the utter stupidity of this sort of "argument"?
    (obviously not the mods, I understand the high amount of "political correctness" required to want to police what other people say in your free time in the off topic section of a useless website, just wondering about the normal people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we got a truther.

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    How do you get "no conspiracys exist" from a videogame forum not allowing discussion of conspiracies. They don't allow discussion of sexuality either, I suppose sexuality doesn't exist either? They just dont want you talking about it here (mebe cause illuminaughty is listenin?)

Think before you speak yeah? Fucking moron

Quote Originally Posted by kouby View Post
    saw this in a stupid thread, it made me want to cry

forum rules: "no conspiracies"

so, is everyone brain dead enough to accept the official US version of history that no conspiracies exist? (even though the US was founded on the basis of a conspiracy theory)

or are there still people out there who have read a fucking history book and realize the utter stupidity of this sort of "argument"?
    (obviously not the mods, I understand the high amount of "political correctness" required to want to police what other people say in your free time in the off topic section of a useless website, just wondering about the normal people.
    It's too bad that conspiracy theories aren't allowed here...i would love to hear your version of "the truth". I could use a good laugh.

Deleted
    We do not allow discussion of conspiracies and several other topics such as religion & sexuality, not because we are telling people that they do not exist or what to believe/think, but because the discussion of certain subjects leads to argument and is never a constructive discussion.

Public discussion of moderation / forum rules is not allowed either - but if you want to make a complaint about them you can contact any blue moderator.