[H] Outcasts (7/7HC) - Twisting Nether server

Hello everyone,

I'm posting here because we are looking for some fresh blood for our guild.

We are not your typical guild and i will explain you why.

Outcasts has existed for over 7 years, we are not only a guild anymore but we are family, a very friendly family that is, one who enjoys talking to each other and making fun/jokes.

We are also pretty casual, we raid 3 days: wednesday, thursday and monday from 21:00-24:00.

We are also a very mature guild, most of us have children and for us it is a bit of an escape from the family life into a fantasy life .

What we can offer you:
    - Stability, we have a core group which will always be there, we do not abbandon each other for any new content that comes availlable (our core group is around 15 players)
    - End content, we usually clear it all, also heroic .. mythic that is why we are looking for some people
    - Amusement, our raids are filled with laughter but we also take it serious.

A lot of our guildies are also achievement hunters so they always look for something fun to do.

If you do not want to join just a guild to play but you are looking for more, then you definatly want to give us a go!

Do not hesitate to contact me, you will be welcome to ask me whatever you want to know about the guild.

Friendly greetings,
    Alisce