Blood DK in BRF... NP or Defile?

Hey all,

So, as my guild was doing our prep for some of the fights last night, it's hard not to notice that a handful of the fights are very add-heavy... Furnace, Darmac, Train Boss come to mind. I'm wondering if anyone has thought about using NP in these fights over Defile?

Some of my reasoning was for adds that are out of the main bulk that you could just throw a outbreak to and let it spread... Guards on furance or spears on Darmac... things that would be out of the range of BB. Also, the RP generation on a few of those fights would be crazy.

Has anyone else considered this? I've used NP a handful of times in Highmaul, but ultimately just took defile for every fight since everything was always in BB range.

Deleted
    If you need an extra mitigation CD use Defile, if you need dps go Np, overall from a threat and dps point of view NP will be the way to go, this is only once the 37% NP buff goes live however, until then stick to Defile and PL. Theres a more in-depth blood guide stickied at the top of the page and if you need more info on the defile vs np debate check the last few pages.

Deleted
    The 37% buff doesn't go live until 6.1 though.

BRF comes before that.

Deleted
    NP nerfed again on PTR so go Defile or BOS, Np is not viable as Blood, actually it's again not viable for any spec.
    Between this and our pathetic tier sets Blizz must really hate DKs....

It still wasn't better for Blood with the buff.

The main issue is the RP gained from it is basically worthless because you would only use it on aoe anyway. You practically ignore RP while that happens generally and even if you have to spend it you are generating way more than you need.

I highly doubt we will ever see NP be good for blood and im happy because its a boring talent.