The Crimson Cavalry
Hello, kind strangers!
I am Gharkos, Guild Master of The Crimson Cavalry (the title didn't allow more words, hence the missing "the") on Defias Brotherhood, and I am looking for social and kind guild members to join our ranks!
Now, let's get to the hard info:

WHAT ARE WE NOW
First and foremost, we are new. The guild was started recently but we are slowly building up a group of helpful, social and of course ambitious with regard to the growth of The Crimson Cavalry.

WHAT WILL WE BE
Quality over quantity
As the title states, I am looking for quality members rather than mass-inviting random people. I am hoping to create a social hub with people who like spending time with each other, be it via chat, battlegrounds, dungeons or raids.

Social hub, PvE oriented and silly goofiness
As mentioned above, the main priority is to make this a flawless social hub.
Secondly, I'd like to progress through the raid tiers of Warlords of Draenor. When enough members have been recruited and geared up, we will move through Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry and whatever Blizzard comes up with next!
This, however, shouldn't scare the lowbies, "casuals" or the like away. I and my officers will create funny guild events, move through old content and raids and all that goof!

WHO WE NEED
Ambitious and patient players, willing to help form the guild The Crimson Raiders is going to be. At the moment we are small, but with time and help, we will expand to greatness!
Helpful and interested players, who will gladly help shape up this guild to what it is going to be and would love to see it grow!
And lastly, social players, who love to talk, help and goof around!

If all of this sounds like something for you, comment here or send Gharkos a whisper or a mail and we will get you right where you belong, in the ranks of The Crimson Cavalry.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping myself out of self pity and I don't even know if that helps