671 Unholy DK LF weekday/weekend 7-11pm EST mythic guild

Last guild disbanded and with BRF coming in hot, I am looking for a new guild on any server/any faction that raids from 7PM est to maximum 11PM EST.

3/7m experienced.

Hey there, Vellius!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-amp-DPS-roles!

Read through it real quick. If interested, lets chat!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (21+)
    Progression: 4/7 Mythic
    History: We have been around on Stormrage for over 6 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
    We do raid occasionally on Sundays for non-progression content

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922 or Elektrik#1738
    Apply at fbi.guildlaunch.com

Hey Vellius, after reading your post I think you'd be a great fit for us (if you're still looking for a guild)! I'll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead (Zul'Jin, Horde) is looking to recruit a DK for an immediate raid spot for our 20 man mythic raid team.

We are a 20 man, progression raiding guild. After some recent restructuring we are currently 1/7M (Kargath Bladefist and closing in on Twin Ogron (1% wipe! Gah!)- In the past we have been a top US-150 guild and are confident with the right additions to our roster we can get there again!

We raid 3 days a week:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We are a day one guild and have been raiding for 10 years now (formed at release). Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Lucifron to Ragnaros (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions feel free to contact me via BattleTag: Xana#1662

We hope to hear from you soon!

Howdy,

our guild is 4/7M and you might be a good fit if you are a competitive player.

Raid days are Fri/Mon/Sun 6:45-10 Central Standard Time.

Add me on Real ID if you are interested Cody#1176