Deleted

Tier 17 Brewmaster monk

So i've been thinking about what path should i take when i get the Tier 17 4P, i currently try to maximize crit as much as possible but am thinking about going Mastery because of the Tier 17 2P and the way it interacts with the 4P, since more dodge more energy regen, this has made me think if chi explosion wouldn't come of the top in all figth's since you'll regen faster and preferably you want to purify only yellow colored stagger for maximum elusive brew stacks

Any tougth's?
    Last edited by mmocb674e982a5; 2015-02-03 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebirthz View Post
    So i've been thinking about what path should i take when i get the Tier 17 4P, i currently try to maximize crit as much as possible but am thinking about going Mastery because of the Tier 17 2P and the way it interacts with the 4P, since more dodge more energy regen, this has made me think if chi explosion wouldn't come of the top in all figth's since you'll regen faster and preferably you want to purify only yellow colored stagger for maximum elusive brew stacks

Any tougth's?
    It's been mentioned in the Brewmaster sticky tons of times and I think Total did the math as well but you basically don't want the 4-set, it's counterproductive and generally shit.

2-set is free energy.

That's the short of it.

I still say don't get the 4 piece unless they buff it further. Avoid the tier pieces with Haste. 2 piece is OK you might as well get it.

If you go Serenity and purify frequently at light stagge (how you should play unless you are very skilled and never die and just want more dps) you won't trigger 4 set. If you go ChiEx and purify at varying 8 - 10s intervals it amounts to a decent EB gain (maybe 5 or 6 stacks per minute), but I'm not sure it's worth the Haste (177 on Heroic helm, 190 on Heroic chest) you have to wear for the 4 set. Either way you should not aim to alter your gameplay and purify less often (taking more damage) so you can get more EB (to dodge and take less damage) it's counter productive. If you have the 4 set just ignore it and use EB and purifying normally.

Deleted
    With the amount of mastery on the offset pieces in BRF I would say it is better to go with 2 set and then just get the mastery pieces offset. the 4-set seems kinda meh, esp with the serenity playstlye