Greetings, all. I'll start off with the TL;DR of the post, and then you can read on if you're interested.
If interested contact either myself (Edouken#1644) or the guild lead (Rahncoar#1527)

TL;DR

I'm recruiting for a Casual Weekend Horde Raiding Static:
- We are now 6/7 normal and 3/7 heroic.
- Raid times are Saturday and Sunday ONLY, 8:30pm to 12:00am EST on Saturdays and 7:00pm to 11:00pm on Sundays.
- Horde faction.
- 10 manish.
- Alts are welcome.
- Looking for players who prioritize focus on teamwork, comradery, positive and patient attitudes over pure gear and boss progression. This type of player is in it more for the experience and fun, rather than the ability to brag to their friends about server firsts and being high iLvl.
- Based in Zul'jin, but no leaving guilds or server transfers required (For the moment)
- Lots of slots open. Looking for a second tank, two healers, and more DPS.
- Voice communication is what we'll primarily do. Currently using Mumble.

If this at all catches your interests, then read on!

Basically I'm a returning player who, thus far, thoroughly enjoys this expansion. A group of my friends and I decided it would be great to start raiding together again, however having come from a semi-hardcore raiding background we no longer really desire that kind of commitment and dedication. We all have lives now, lives that we like, and we don't want to sacrifice that for a video game. If that isn't clear, then I'll go ahead and say…

We are not a hardcore raiding static. We do not want hardcore, super dedicated players that spend most of their time online than offline. We do not want bitter attitudes that just want to down bosses and like to tell other people how to play the game and feel superior. If all you want to do is aim for server first, we are not for you.

Having said that, we would still like to raid and make good progression. Seeing new content and overcoming challenges is what video games are about. Wiping on the same boss without any progress for a month is not my idea of fun. So while we're not hardcore, we have to get somewhere (lol). Otherwise, why raid? So therefore I am forming up this static.

The type of players I want are ones who have a relaxed, team oriented personality. If you are a person that loves the idea of getting to know your fellow raiders and enjoying your time with them, rather than just using them as a means to an end for gear and achievements, you are what I am looking for. My friends and I just want to have a good time (some of them are already raiding with other guilds on their mains). If you are not the best at your class, but your personality clicks well with us and you WANT to get better then I will personally sit down and work with you to improve how you play, just to keep you with us.

The raid days will remain Saturday and Sunday. Many of us work, even on Fridays (that includes me), therefore this static will remain exclusively on Saturday and Sunday. Whether or not we raid for 4 hours or less can be negotiated, though, with everyone. If we all agree to raid at a different time then it'll work out.

While I myself am based in Zul'jin and would like to make a guild to go along with this static, it's not necessary. Some of my friends will be raiding with us cross-server since they have guilds they already like, or just don't want to pay the money, and since we can raid like this up until Mythic then transferring isn't necessary. If the group ends up being good enough to tackle Mythic then we'll look into transfers and forming a guild and such.

For any other questions you can contact me here or preferably in-game.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Hope this clicks with some of you and see you in game.