what ever happen to Nyhm

as the title says what happen he started to make a comeback in 2012 and then just droped back off the radar

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    as the title says what happen he started to make a comeback in 2012 and then just droped back off the radar
    Last I heard he was doing a web comic, but even that seems to have dissolved, I can't find much of a trace of it. He was in Decision's Twitch stream last year, but that's the last I heard of him, he kept saying Nyhm was going to come back to making parodies again.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is Nyhm?
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

https://www.youtube.com/user/phrog801/videos Stevecow please watch and learn. Nyhm was a famous wow music video maker doing lots of original and parodies.

Famous not quite, he was popular and definitely talented but famous? He isn't on the same level as say Markiplier, Pewdiepie or a handful of others but parody wow videos were a hit for about a year or two until Cata and Mists rolled out halting any good production videos they moved to other things, nyhm should either retire or follow the YouTube trends and stream his WoW play or other Playthroughs as he would get nostalgic views and newer subscribers. He was a great artist for his medium, I just wish his medium was still as popular but even Instalok have become more notable with the quality and effort they've been putting in recently for League of Legends. If anything he should do a collab with them as sort of a return to his throne?
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Pretty much this, never heard the name.
    To name a few of his greats all available on YouTube with a search of his name:

If you could be[original work]
    Hard Like Heroic[discovery channel parody]
    Pretty fly(for a dreanei)[obvious parody]
    My name is Nyhm[eminem parody]

He has a handful of others but they aren't available any more probably due to copyright issues, I'm pretty sure he used the actual instrumental music instead of his own variant or twist other than lyrics changes so that could also explain his absence. Regardless, I dont think he'll be back For a while at least.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

I love Nyhm <3 I remember finding his videos back in TBC early WotLK, awesome parodies, I think he was going to do a book or something, this was shortly after he did some videos with GiGi (PvPGurl). haven't heard anything since.

I hope he does come back and do more parodies though

My fav one

Second fav

Much Nostalgia
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2015-02-03 at 11:01 PM.