Demonbolt nerf pve??

Is it just me or is demonbolt weaker in pve, i have used demonbolt since HM came out and my dmg with it is lower that what it was around 15-30 days ago "Dont remember last i properly looked at the demonbolt dmg" And i took a look now not to long ago and it did roughly 30k less dmg since the week our mastery got buffed. Then it did around 130k+ DMG on the fourth fully procced one "No pot","No Crit" now it deals 100k, ignoring the 15% from synergy as i didnt use that then but even with synergy the dmg is lower from then, and my itemlvl is quite a bit higher and so is my mastery stat. Am i just being paranoid from going down in dps since the hotfix 13th of januray or has it been nerfed.
    PS dps is around 31k now, used to be 34k+ on all bosses except for imperator.

10+ Year Old Account
    No nerf, did not drop any damage compared to previous weeks with same gear.

If anything, Warcraftlogs showing a good growth in Demo damage done - it's no.1 spec for Normal and Heroic now, up from Second/Third previous 2 weeks.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...lty=4&sample=7

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    No nerf, did not drop any damage compared to previous weeks with same gear.

If anything, Warcraftlogs showing a good growth in Demo damage done - it's no.1 spec for Normal and Heroic now, up from Second/Third previous 2 weeks.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...lty=4&sample=7
    mythic basically remained the same though. I'm guessing it got better cuz people in heroics started learning how to play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic is pretty stable for everyone, but Mythic is tainted with such things as flamethrowers and ridiculously massive AoE.

Heroics are better measurement IMO, because such mechanics do not exist there.

Mythic is pretty stable for everyone, but Mythic is tainted with such things as flamethrowers and ridiculously massive AoE.

Flamethrowers exist in heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Flamethrowers exist in heroic
    They do not give you a huge damage buff in heroic, unlike mythic.

Deleted
    Where do you get such information, they buff you even in normal/heroic.

The buff is even easier to get on heroic, the flamethrower overheats at 1 less energy per second. Provided there's enough moss available and your guild doesn't kill the boss in 3 minutes, you can get the buff pretty easily to 15+ stacks and have some pretty silly crits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup seems you are right, for some reason I thought it's Mythic-only mechanic.

Guess time for me to go on flamethrower duty!

Is that a big deal though? It rly shows what classes shines at what mechanics. Pretty cool imo.
    Last edited by kamuii; 2015-02-04 at 10:33 AM.