Thread: Dj sona

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladiswaifu View Post
    Didn't all of the other ultimate skin go on sale during their release?
    I can't say about pulsefire Ezreal since i don't have it, but spirit guard Udyr was definately on sale when it was released. Can't remember how much cheaper it was though. Maybe something like 1k rp or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    I can't say about pulsefire Ezreal since i don't have it, but spirit guard Udyr was definately on sale when it was released. Can't remember how much cheaper it was though. Maybe something like 1k rp or something?
    I believe it was the price of a normal legendary or slightly lower IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pulsefire Ez was on sale for 4 days. I don't remember why the time frame was chosen, but the price was BELOW that of a normal legendary. 1600-1650 RP IIRC. Udyr also had a sale for 1950, and I think his lasted a week.

I expect DJ Sona to also have a sale based on how they did it on the past, probably for the price SGU was at. If it doesn't I would be VERY surprised, and there would most-likely be huge backlash from the community.

They said earlier today there was going to be a sale, never said how big though.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Small" sale. Oh boy. I was hoping she would be at least 1950 since that was SGU's sale, but it's probably gonna be something meaningless like 2800.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably going to be 25% or something.

Not too surprised that it will be a smaller sale.

Deleted
    Definitely getting this skin, even if i already have the pentakill one. I like pretty much everything about this skin and somehow never managed to get into the arcade one. I guess i just can't get the clownredish cheek blushes and red on the nosetip out of my head whenever i see the splash -_-
    Yes i know it is not as bad as i describe it but that's how i see it and once i saw it i could not undo seeing it. Complete with slightly stuck out tongue because the lips and tongue are so similarly coloured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good enough for me. I can just buy the $20 RP option now to get the skin instead of having to mix and match or just buy the $35 one.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Good enough for me. I can just buy the $20 RP option now to get the skin instead of having to mix and match or just buy the $35 one.
    Yup, same here.

I really enjoy the look of the skin, and the music is great too, can't wait for it.

I was not excited for DJ Sona until they released the music and the page for her. Then I got hyped. I originally was really 'meh' on the idea (before we knew it was the Ultimate) because I had Arcade Sona and like that skin, but it lost a lot of its special effects when they did the Sona overhaul last year.

Deleted
    Don't like this skin at all... I prefer Arcade Sona more

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say this skin is better than pulsefire but worse than spirit guard.

Deleted
    It's a really cool skin but it still bothers me how similar Arcade and DJ Sona are in terms of concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a limit on how long this skin will be available?

I dont want to think "eh, il get it later" then it disappears..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Is there a limit on how long this skin will be available?

I dont want to think "eh, il get it later" then it disappears..
    It's in the store permanently. The sale however has ended and it won't be going on sale again in the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Also boycotting because Sona has a million skins (and the best skin in the game, Arcade) - and the clues clearly pointed to Evelynn - who really needs a high quality skin - she's one of the oldest champions, and yet all her skins are cheap.
    This. Her unneeded rework (meanwhile, Poppy and Yorick are waiting for theirs even though Yorick only needs a better Q and R), Dj skin, and her being broken in Urf officially made me hate the character with a passion. I used to love this champion.