Thread: Holy T17 BIS

Holy T17 BIS

Here's a quick BIS list that I made.
    If you're going for 4 piece (which I recommend...and which is in red below), then the best offpiece to take will be the Gauntlets.

Slot
    Item
    Boss
    Helm Helmet of Guiding Light Kromag
    Neck Feldspars Control Chocker Blast Furnace
    Shoulders Pauldrons of Guiding Light Operator Thogar
    Cloak Barrage Dodger Cloak Oregorger
    Chest Battleplate of Guiding Light Flamebender Ka'graz
    Bracers Fleshmelter Bracer Blast Furnace
    Gauntlets Gauntlets of Dramatic Blows Hans'gar and Franzok
    Belt Uktars Belt of Chiming Rings Iron Maidens
    Pants Legplates of Guiding Light Blast Furnace
    Boots Iron Bellow Sabatons Operator Thogar
    Ring1 Firemenders Smoldering Signet Operator Thogar
    Ring2 Spellbound Runic Band of Infinite Preservations Legendary
    Trinket1 Ironspike Chew Toy Beastlord Darmac
    Trinket2 Auto Repairing Autoclave Blackhand
    Weapon Fang of the Earth Kromog
    Offhand Heart of the Clefthoof Beastlord Darmac

Other options
    Slot
    Item
    Boss
    Neck (no spirit) Gruuls Lip Ring Gruul
    Cloak (no spirit) Runefrenzy Greatcloak Kromog
    Throughput Trinket Goren Soul Repository Oregorger
    Gloves Gauntlets of Guiding Light Iron Maidens

Also, here's a very nice drop list:http://i.imgur.com/MDnpGMj.png
    Last edited by mcbubble; 2015-02-04 at 09:58 PM.

Yes, gloves are the offpiece.

Otherwise, spirit is definitely overvalued here. It's good of you dont have the 4piece but with it and divine purpose, you will start dropping it in favor of thoughput stat. That being said, we may not get 4 piece for a while, so bis list right now is kind of up in the air for me.

Deleted
    as a spreadsheet (stats, no item names)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...tiE/edit#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Diggy View Post
    That being said, we may not get 4 piece for a while, so bis list right now is kind of up in the air for me.
    well, no one expects to have his bis list fullfilled after the first week.
    Last edited by mmoc6cba68b3ea; 2015-02-03 at 09:50 PM.

That being said, we may not get 4 piece for a while, so bis list right now is kind of up in the air for me.
    BIS doesn't change on a weekly basis.
    BIS is exactly what it stands for - Best In Slot

It's what you should aim for and/or bonus roll for...which is why I posted this.
    Last edited by mcbubble; 2015-02-03 at 10:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we really want 4/4 as Holy though? I feel the bonuses are a little underwhelming and (at first) better allocated to other classes/specs whom are on the same token.

The procs give bonus free casts as if we had 3 HP, and with luck those procs can probably chain off each other, but you're going to be alternating a stationary AoE with a single-target heal (+ HoT if specced EF). And at that, AoE heals are really situational as well.

I'm probably looking at it the wrong way though, and I haven't progressed into Mythic HM (wooh 1/7 scrub) enough to know if I'd actually end up using LoD more frequently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    Do we really want 4/4 as Holy though? I feel the bonuses are a little underwhelming and (at first) better allocated to other classes/specs whom are on the same token.
    Yes we do want 4-set, but not before all the DPS on the same token as us already have it. Our set is better than the priest healer set though.

T17 on beta was kinda lucklaster and very situational. I play with EF+AW, so I don't usually spend my HP on LoD. With DP it had some great proc chains, but still... Needs to sees. LoD is kinda shit right now, isn't it?

Yes, gloves are the offpiece.

Otherwise, spirit is definitely overvalued here. It's good of you dont have the 4piece but with it and divine purpose, you will start dropping it in favor of thoughput stat. That being said, we may not get 4 piece for a while, so bis list right now is kind of up in the air for me.
    I must have completely missed something, Divine purpose making its way back into the game?

I updated the loot table above so you can now see the loot via a hover over the link (plus I tried to make it more readable by putting it into a table).
    Hope that helps!

What do you think about the ore~ int/crit proc trinket? Im usint atm the mythic spirit trinket from imperator and the heroic int from him too. I have like 1600 spirit.

With 4 pc you should be swimming in mana even on the longer fights. For BiS trinkets, I'd say Chewtoy and Soul Repository.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

So here's a question: Until you get four piece - will you go SS or stick to EF?

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    So here's a question: Until you get four piece - will you go SS or stick to EF?
    I cleared 9/10H running SS last night just for fun/experimenting/comparing.

Here's my take on Sacred Shield...

Sacred Shield is good for an encounter IF:
    - At least 2 targets are taking constant/significant damage, bonus if there is a 3rd!
    - Beacon healing isn't a massive % of your total healing
    - Light of Dawn healing is very effective (raid is in constant 'injured' state)
    - Lots of constant movement
    - Preferably a shorter fight (having a hard time deciding if fight length really matters)

If ALL of those things are true, then SS+LoD can probably keep up with EF.
    Guild - Twitter - 7/7M Highmaul (US#87) - 10/10M Blackrock Foundry (US#49)

Deleted
    what about trinkiet from inscryption? and Ironspike Chew Toy will be better then crafted one ?