Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    inb4 pet collectors SHIT themselves for not winning one hillsbrad. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergoth View Post
    Wait....Am I reading that right...Hogs is going to be a reward for an achievement which is no longer in the game? That seems unlikely/a very bad idea :/
    Same I never did it because I did not care for the title now, I feel rely upset I did not do it because now they want to add a pet to it. Blizzard I feel just wants to leave this game with there rely bad ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    inb4 pet collectors SHIT themselves for not winning one hillsbrad. <3
    Shits himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "Field Photographer requires you to use the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera in a few locations to get the Photographer title."

Fuck this game. Seriously.
    In case it wasn't clear who this game is being marketed for in the future, let this achievement bring you clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by gingasnaps View Post
    What promotion, or haven't they said yet?
    This is the first anyone's heard of it, but if it is anything like the Hearthstone promotion it won't be that big of a deal to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    jeez, calm down on that camera thingy already. we used to collect a hula girl doll for a flying machine for pete's sake. we build a chooper out of giant tanks and robots. dem goblins 'n gnomes have so many tools which seem hardly fitting in a fantasy mmo. just ignore the camera and blizzards satirical approach to a cultural phenomenon and you are fine. fucking this game only gives you a virus.

oh and better let me collect hogs too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Selfies and twitter... I wish they would just fuck off...

I play this game to escape this fickle, self-obsessed world not embrace it.

Interesting new heads on the Garrison. New exotic followers? Or merely the wandering traders/visitors?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukerric View Post
    Interesting new heads on the Garrison. New exotic followers? Or merely the wandering traders/visitors?
    I think those the Icons for the targets in the new Blackrock Foundry Missions.

Also I really hope this "Heroes of the Storm Promotion" doesn't involve buying something like a Hero/Skin Bundle in Heroes of the Storm... I like the game and I play it occasionally but I don't plan on spending money on it.

That achievement for the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera is cool, I thought I'll never use the toy but I guess I was wrong :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "Field Photographer requires you to use the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera in a few locations to get the Photographer title."

Fuck this game. Seriously.
    You are so dense, light bends around you... You can ignore this achievment and the toy completely. When will you people finally get that??
    I will not use any of that features, but do I angrily tell them to fuck themselves? No, because it's their game and they can do with that what they want.
    If you are so annoyed by that, just quit the game already and stop complaining you spoiled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgit View Post
    Selfies and twitter... I wish they would just fuck off...

I play this game to escape this fickle, self-obsessed world not embrace it.
    EDIT: The same goes for you...
    Last edited by fir3fist11; 2015-02-04 at 08:20 AM.

Deleted
    And there was me thinking we would get the Blackrock Foundry Missions as soon as BRF was released, got to wait till 6.1 !
    At least I'll hook in enough kills to get mythic chests by the time 6.1 pops..

Deleted
    And once again, the comments are filled with people obsessed over the fact that they missed (or slacked on) something and miss out a pet/achievement/reward.

Tough, fucking, shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzbo View Post
    And once again, the comments are filled with people obsessed over the fact that they missed (or slacked on) something and miss out a pet/achievement/reward.

Tough, fucking, shit!
    This ^ )

To be honest, the whine would have been just as strong if they'd announced it before launch "waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm being *forced* to PvP".

I like it, we experienced the content without care for reward, and now we're getting something nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by EviForums View Post
    This ^ )

To be honest, the whine would have been just as strong if they'd announced it before launch "waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm being *forced* to PvP".

I like it, we experienced the content without care for reward, and now we're getting something nice.
    Not to be a total dick, I completely agree. I REALLY hope they add the pet as a reward for the Hillsbrad win. All you needed was a WIN, that's it. I remember getting it day one, along with the rest of the achieves.. then I leveled a hordy alt, omg I must of lost 6 battles in a row before a win. Anyway, I hope they keep it in, BUT because pet collectors will REALLY pour a ton into the main forums, Blizzard will reverse decision because that's what they do, they fold in for people claiming they will quit the game over it.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Not to be a total dick, I completely agree. I REALLY hope they add the pet as a reward for the Hillsbrad win. All you needed was a WIN, that's it. I remember getting it day one, along with the rest of the achieves.. then I leveled a hordy alt, omg I must of lost 6 battles in a row before a win. Anyway, I hope they keep it in, BUT because pet collectors will REALLY pour a ton into the main forums, Blizzard will reverse decision because that's what they do, they fold in for people claiming they will quit the game over it.
    You don't think it's weird to offer a reward for something you can't do any more? WoW is a game all about rewards, so all our decisions are partly based on what reward we will get. Some people do the BG without a reward, because they feel it's worth it for the experience alone, other people would do it if the reward was good enough (for them) and still other people wouldn't do it for any reward in the world. Having a reward is fine (I still wouldn't do that BG), changing it after the fact is just plain odd.

so glad I insisted with the win in SS. not because of the title, but because of having all 10 year achies and collectables. now even more happy

and now the HoTS promo is in sight!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    You don't think it's weird to offer a reward for something you can't do any more? WoW is a game all about rewards, so all our decisions are partly based on what reward we will get. Some people do the BG without a reward, because they feel it's worth it for the experience alone, other people would do it if the reward was good enough (for them) and still other people wouldn't do it for any reward in the world. Having a reward is fine (I still wouldn't do that BG), changing it after the fact is just plain odd.
    That depends. They have done some retroactive achievements and rewards before.
    This was a 10-year anniversary event, which won't happen any time soon.
    So it's quite predictable that there might be something more to it than just a FoS.

And if not, you only spend 5 min ONCE anyways.

But people like short-term thinking and then "WHAT? That 10-year event actually rewarded something else? HOW DARE THEY? How does this event differ from all other events!?" If you thought this event was insignificant then the problem isn't the pet reward really.

Guess I got to thank my friend who dragged me into doing Tarren Mill vs Southshore, which we one by just camping at the enemy graveyard. One game was more than enough for me, atleast we get a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzbo View Post
    That depends. They have done some retroactive achievements and rewards before.
    This was a 10-year anniversary event, which won't happen any time soon.
    So it's quite predictable that there might be something more to it than just a FoS.

And if not, you only spend 5 min ONCE anyways.

But people like short-term thinking and then "WHAT? That 10-year event actually rewarded something else? HOW DARE THEY? How does this event differ from all other events!?" If you thought this event was insignificant then the problem isn't the pet reward really.
    The game did not take 5 minutes to complete, you also do not win every single time you finish it

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh joy... They've added achievements for SELFIE cameras, because apparently it's so cool, and so hip, and so funny, hahahah...ha..a...