Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I don't quite understand, does PoM benefit from the archangel buff if you cast it before activating archangel?
    Gotta love dynamically updated stuff. Any buff you get gets transferred to cascade on the next hit or PoM on the next hit. PoM does have a very minisucle travel time that you can pop AA before it hits allowing you to get extra healing from AA on the from the first bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by ceddya View Post
    Yup, it does. So you essentially gain a 'free' GCD in AA by doing that. The same can be done for Cascade too.
    Do all 5 stacks receive the archangel buff or does the first one not get effected because it was applied before archangel was cast?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Gotta love dynamically updated stuff. Any buff you get gets transferred to cascade on the next hit or PoM on the next hit. PoM does have a very minisucle travel time that you can pop AA before it hits allowing you to get extra healing from AA on the from the first bounce.
    Nvm you answered my question, thx.

Do all 5 stacks receive the archangel buff or does the first one not get effected because it was applied before archangel was cast?

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm you answered my question, thx.
    It's probably part of the system changes in 6.0 that also changed hots to dynamically scale with your current stats. Don't think AA had any prior such interactions with spells like PoM and Cascade before that.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The 25% increased healing has always benefited it. It just had to be activated before you cast them.

The 25% increased healing has always benefited it. It just had to be activated before you cast them.
    No shit sherlock, that was exactly what I said.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    No shit sherlock, that was exactly what I said.
    Calm down. I misread your second sentence.

Don't think AA had any prior such interactions with spells like PoM and Cascade before that.

I don't quite understand, does PoM benefit from the archangel buff if you cast it before activating archangel?
    Most spells with most classes update dynamically nowadays.

So we tried something interesting last night on mythic blackhand. One of our healers (hpally) had to afk for the night so we ended up running a 4 preist healing comp. 1 disc, 3 holy priests. We would enter into P2 with all of us ~50k+ HPS depending on placement of massive demos in p1. Holy REALLY shines in p1 since even when we ran with a hpally people were still getting full duration of EoL ticks which is a wonderful thing. What do you guys run for mythic bhand? I understand our comp is nowhere near ideal as the tank damage could be damn right insane at times, but I think it's viable at the least.

So we tried something interesting last night on mythic blackhand. One of our healers (hpally) had to afk for the night so we ended up running a 4 preist healing comp. 1 disc, 3 holy priests. We would enter into P2 with all of us ~50k+ HPS depending on placement of massive demos in p1. Holy REALLY shines in p1 since even when we ran with a hpally people were still getting full duration of EoL ticks which is a wonderful thing. What do you guys run for mythic bhand? I understand our comp is nowhere near ideal as the tank damage could be damn right insane at times, but I think it's viable at the least.
    Double shaman, disc, holy. So not much room for me to do big numbers in P1 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

ouch that sucks. Dat shaman mastery is probably killing your EoL.