Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The 45 target Darkmoon Tonk is ranking a bit higher right now due to the fact it has shit controls, poor aim and you're fucked unless you have good luck with target clumps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    The 45 target Darkmoon Tonk is ranking a bit higher right now due to the fact it has shit controls, poor aim and you're fucked unless you have good luck with target clumps.
    If there's another person doing the daily you can just spam 1 while rushing for clusters. Got it on my third try with 49 targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Not sure why blizzard made this achievement eassier to get with yesterday's hotfix... It was not that hard in my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hots View Post
    Collecting all the rare drops from timeless was the one i considered the worst. However this love prism might take its place if it wasnt for the fact that i made my own group and left after 5 people got it (semi-scumbag).

But the timeless isle rare items....ooooh.....the time spent....and no reward....
    I totally agree with you, the achievement in timeless isle is such a pain.