Getting a PS4, need recommendations.

Getting a pretty good tax return this year. Planning on getting a PS4 and some games.

So far my list is:
    Destiny, been wanting to play this since launch, have a lot of irl friends who play.
    Diablo 3 RoS, Played it on the pc a lot. However picking it up on the PS4 because of IRl that want me to play.
    Dragon Age: Inquisition, Havn't played it yet, beat the other 2 in the series.
    GTA 5, Fun time waster, also playing with IRL friends.

Maybes:
    EVOLVE, seems like a good game.
    Bloodborne, I liked the Souls series enough to justify picking this up. Will the invasion thing be in this? I hated getting ganked in dark souls 2 all the time.
    Tomb Raider, played it a bit on my PC, however it couldnt handle it too well. I can pick it up for less than 20 bucks
    Kill Zone, never played any of the others, is it worth picking this one up?
    Watch Dogs, seems like a GTA clone without the funny niche that Saints Row had.

NO:
    Far cry 4
    Dying Light

Any games you guys can suggest? Either ones not listed, or in the maybe?

For Dark Souls/Bloodborne, couldn't you just turn off the multiplayer, or even unplug your console from the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    For Dark Souls/Bloodborne, couldn't you just turn off the multiplayer, or even unplug your console from the internet?
    If bloodborne works like Dark Souls then you can choose to go offline on the main menu of the game.

The Last of Us Remastered
    Infamous Second Son

Wait on reviews and impressions for: The Order 1886 at the end of this month. Could be stellar or could be a bomb that just looks really good. We shall see.

Of your maybe list I only suggest Bloodborne because I know it will be good, and Tomb Raider since you never played it.

Killzone is okay but really just an early tech demo for the PS4, games looks nice but isn't always all that fun. MP was never that great.

Watch Dogs is alright but since you're getting GTA5 it will feel like an immediate disappointment in comparison to GTA5. Get it for sub $20 if can it's worth a playthrough when bored but not much else.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2015-02-04 at 05:21 AM.