676 Hunter 3/7M LF Casual 2 Night Raids

LF a raid team that is focused on Heroic made 2 days a week. I am/was in a guild that raided 12 hours on Mythic progression. The IRL end boss us taking to much of my farm time . I am looking for a team that is competent and goes hard for about 6 hours a week preferable on a 2 day schedule.

Skill Level I am looking for: A raid team that killed Heroic Imperator in the first 3-4 weeks. The current guild I am with did it on first reset along with Mythic Kargath but I dont expect the team to be THAT progressive.

What YOU get: This current tier my duties included: Butcher cleave stacker/unstacker, Brackenspore flamethrower, Ko'rag primary orb soaker. I have done all the "bitch" duties this tier and will to do them for BRF but hoping that the assignments get evenly distributed.

AVAILABILITY: Mon-Thurs 8-12 EST (Only want to raid 2 days, 3 hours per day)
    ***Since Heroic is cross realm was hoping to do these raids via Real ID***

SUMMARY: LF raid team that doesnt care about Mythic. LF raid team that does full heroic clears in a limited amount of time per week. I dont have as much time to raid as I used too but that doesnt mean I dont want to do the content. I just want to kill the bosses with good players that also understand that we can do the best that we can with the time we have.

If interested message me on the forums or add me on real ID. zoidberger#1204. Ill be on 8 EST tomorrow if you want to toss a real ID invite tomorrow to "try me out".

TL;DR Looking to get the most bang for my 6 hour weekly raid without going full tryhard hardcorz

Cannot post link yet so you can search Gayston on Athas for my parses

10+ Year Old Account
    Use either the one linked above or the forum here.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...ld-Recruitment

VGD forum isn't meant for recruitment threads and posts.

Closing.