Varied Wep ilvl / SMF vs TG question

Ok so - not warrior specific i guess, but you guys seems knowledgeable - especially when it comes to crunching numbers. I still like fury for any non-cleave fight, and just finished Gruul on heroic tonight. My TG fury and SMF sets are identical except for weapons obviously:

SMF:
    680 Spine off Gruul
    660 Steelforged sword

TG:
    676 Blade of Gorians
    660 Steelforged Axe

(tried to post links for you guys - but apparently I'm not allowed yet haha)

So, keeping in mind i only use fury for ST, is the SMF or TG a better set?
    Also - SMF is 680/660 and TG is 676/660, why does my Ilvl drop 1 when going smf - does it have to do with weapon lvl disparages? Would it be more beneficial to my dps if i equipped the 680 in my oh?

Thanks in advanced for any advice!!
    -Tøke

Go SMF. You have a better ilvl and the stats off the Gruul weapon are insane. You ilvl is also kinda wonky when it's being generated for TG and doesn't really seem to be right on the armory. Blame Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofgyps View Post
    Would it be more beneficial to my dps if i equipped the 680 in my oh?
    If you play with the Furious Strikes talent, yes. For Sudden Death just keep it in the MH. The talents are pretty equal in terms of dps, just experiment a bit what is more fun for you.

Epic! Thanks for the input - although I'm still confused as to my my iLvl goes down when I change out a 676 for a 680 wep and my 660 offhands / the rest of the gear is exactly the same. Maybe a tooltip error with elvui..

Quote Originally Posted by kingofgyps View Post
    Epic! Thanks for the input - although I'm still confused as to my my iLvl goes down when I change out a 676 for a 680 wep and my 660 offhands / the rest of the gear is exactly the same. Maybe a tooltip error with elvui..
    It's because TG is bugged to only use your MH when calculating ilvl, the same way playing Arms only uses your MH.

If your weapons are below your average ilvl then SMF will show a lower ilvl than TG/Arms, whereas if your weapons are higher than your average ilvl then SMF will show a higher ilvl than TG/Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by horkos1553 View Post
    It's because TG is bugged to only use your MH when calculating ilvl, the same way playing Arms only uses your MH.

If your weapons are below your average ilvl then SMF will show a lower ilvl than TG/Arms, whereas if your weapons are higher than your average ilvl then SMF will show a higher ilvl than TG/Arms.
    Oh makes perfect sense - thanks!