Hemorrhage Weak Aura Problem

For some reason I can't get weak auras to display the timer for hemorrhage debuff time -- I get the aura to show that hemo is applied but now how much time is remaining, I found a few posts from some time back that indicated other people have had this problem. Is there a solution, am I missing something obvious? Any help is much appreciated!

Deleted
    Solution = use tell me when instead much simpler and works fine

Deleted
    Can you give some more information? Did you use %p to show the remaining time? Did you check the "cooldown" option? Post the WA string?

There are guides out there for setting up buff/debuff WA's. Its the easiest you can do with WA and should not be a problem at all.

Deleted
    Try this, i have no issue with it :

dedDbaGlkYmPG5cuZwk3uuPBdXobP9I2nj)uvYFjIFty4aCqbvhtGZrHwOQILsKAXcklxYdhv1tvwgr9CkzIejtvOj dPPRYvvfCzQUoG2OQspMsTzr2UOkhgQHjktJI67GYibvNAuXObXPj1jbYTufDnvPoVQQVjiFwQEMQqZag50CGuNxjS TdgKTqzbEa8wtYGGrfWKyqNCPkSwXzXjBkZKrtYCiCOCOmYDLU39IrofgXTyKqd4G7iIQGG7opoupmGPu8hGZbpCPZ 97dg4eWuVuTF(HdOsFChU6(XJRjWOmYvIMZihcW2PzKhpECL31cv8hGZPTfkonkh88ZbrufURDU)xPKLF87ZqpAm7T CMX3bbHcjlNX0tZM5sfgX3v4dtOYCkGiXs37EzrObC2crdvatXp84WmYb3revbb3DoqQZRe22bdYwOSapaERjzqWOc ysmOtUufwR4XLhHgywoJhj

Thanks all! Sayanelle, after importing your string I found out what was wrong with mine -- apparently I was tracking the wrong hemo (so it only put up a hemo icon when I used hemo, not a timer). I appreciate the assist everyone.