Stat weights AMR

Hello,
    I have been using AMR on my disc priest since I started playing her again in WOD, I know the standard weights are wrong on AMR as it says Int>spirit>crit>haste>Mastery>vers. I used Myllior HPM stat weight sheet - however I am not sure if I was using it right. It came out with Int>Spirit>Mastery>haste>multi>crit=vers.

Weights:
    Int - 1
    Spirit - 0.9
    Spell power - 0.9
    Mastery - 0.6
    Haste - 0.5
    Multi - 0.4
    Crit - 0.3
    vers - 0.3

Do these stats look wrong? If so does anyone have better stats for me to use

That looks spot on to what I'm using. Just remember that more haste means more throughput at the cost of your mana pool decreasing even faster.

I would say that Multi and Crit are about equal... maybe pull multi down to .35 and vers to .25?

Quote Originally Posted by crutland View Post
    I would say that Multi and Crit are about equal... maybe pull multi down to .35 and vers to .25?
    I would bump crit to 0.35 and keep everything else the same. Crit is currently weaker than multistrike due to EAA. However crit will likely move up on the priority list towards the end of the expansion due to DA proccing, depending on the fight of course.