10+ Year Old Account

In-browser version of Hearthstone

An in-browser version of Hearthstone would be awesome. It could be ad-sponsored to start with and therefore be more accessible to the world and be more respectable. I think there is a future for this type of game.

I would not object to HS being playable on just about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

heh, they couldnt even optimize the game for android they were developing for a year, where it takes still 1,5 gigs of your disk and runs sluggish on most tablets, since you cant adjust graphics in any way, I wouldnt hold my breath for a browser version...

Don't understand why you would need this?
    What can use an internet browser that isn't already able to run Hearthstone, or isn't in the future going to run hearthstone.
    I guess non-andriod/non-IOS tablets and phones?
    Don't think there are many of those around, are there?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    What can use an internet browser that isn't already able to run Hearthstone, or isn't in the future going to run hearthstone.
    i would use it to play hearthstone at work <3

Would make installing the game pretty redundant :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Don't understand why you would need this?
    I guess non-andriod/non-IOS tablets and phones?
    Don't think there are many of those around, are there?
    Kind of thinking the same thing, why do we need this? Tablets I can understand; they are just nice and convenient. Phones, not really because even on the 5.5 inch screen of my iphone is simply too small to let me conceive it running HS; unless playing cards that are half the size of a thumbnail is something you like.

A browser version just feels utterly redundant, since you can install the game on pretty much any machine that matters.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    In-browser? Maybe. I can see the uses for it (playing at a job where installing software isn't allowed but they're lax on web browsing policies, being away from your authenticator/computer, etc.).

Personally what I would like to see is Hearthstone inside WoW.