How to split your enchants for destro -demo ?

So if running two destro as your main and demo as your second should you spit your enchants crit and mastery or just stick with all crit enchants?

Right now i am 669 item level running all crit and destro is my main been working slowly to relearn demo for something different and since mastery is better for demo wondering if i could get away with just rings mastery and the rest crit.

Thank you anyone who responds to this. I like the aoe from demo better then destro right now because building embers to then use fnb is a pain that now rain of fire is dead.

Quite the contrary - you should be going all mastery if you dual spec at all. The reason is that while crit is great for destruction, mastery is also very powerful when considering multiple target fights (of which there are many). Tack onto that, that mastery is the most desirable stat for Demonology, and it's no contest.

good to know thanks for the reply

Demon is far superior on most fights in highmaul and brf. Learn demon and gear/enchant for that

do see how demo is far superior i did fine in all of highmaul heroic as destro no complaints on my numbers. I enjoy destro alot sometimes it gets a little boring but that is fine so is wow now with how easy everything has become. Trying out demo for aoe fights now since still no news on rain of fire fix.Do not want to hurt my numbers for destro buy reenchanting everything to mastery and that is super expensive on my server like 5k per enchant.

Thanks again for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Mrinformation View Post
    Demon is far superior on most fights in highmaul and brf. Learn demon and gear/enchant for that
    This is the correct answer.

Plays most faceroll spec for class complains games easy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just put everything into Mastery.

Encounters where destruction is good involve burning massive amounts of Embers through tons of Shadowburn opportunities and Mastery is a king for this, something you do not see in sims.

Even if Demo will get nerfed eventually you should always aim for mastery enchants, since they are universally good for both Destro and Affli as well.

pungchow why did you even post a thread if you weren't going to listen to the consistent advice? Were you hoping that there would just maybe be one person out there that would validate you doing it wrong in the first place? mastery is the way to go, you made a mistake in the first place by enchanting all crit ... all crit isn't even the way to go if destruction was the only thing you were going to play ever.