Deleted

Enhance general rotation help

Hello my fellow Shamans

Okay i'll keep this short and sweet;

I think I have the basic rotation down for enhance, but i thought i'd come here and double check a couple of things;

pre pull on bosses

5 sec on timer Unleash Elements then at 1 sec pre pot > wolves

on pull

Ascendance
    Fire Elemental totem

Single Target Rotation

Searing Totem (if no fire elemental up)

Flame Shock (refresh with Unleash elements buff)
    5 stack Maelstrom LB proc
    Stormstrike
    Lava lash
    Frost Shock

AoE

Flame shock
    Lava Lash
    Fire Nova (with Unleash Elements proc where possible)

I think I have that right

Any pointers would be appreciated

Throw FET out before you Ascendance with cooldowns (coin/EM) so you dont waste that initial GCD on dropping FET. You can even drop it at the 1 sec mark on the countdown as you're running in with Spirit Walk up (faster to the boss = more dps )

Deleted
    Yeah the FET is macro'd in together with ascendance for the initial pull.

Does the single target rotation look correct?

I'd unmacro that, so you can Windstrike immediately.

-10 - UE
    -2 - Wolves
    -1 - Racial/FET/Spirit Walk/EM (if taken)
    0 - Liquid Magma
    1 - FS
    2 - Stormstrike
    3 - Ascendence/Windstrike
    4 - Regular priority

You want to put Spirit Walk up in that 5s window pre-pull as well. Once the pull starts drop your FET, I always then put the UE-buffed Flame Shock on the boss while running into melee range (this will also make sure that your wolves and elemental begin to attack), stormstrike, THEN ascend, and immediately Windblast (or whatever its called now), and then follow the standard priorities (don't forget Liquid Magma!)

I would NOT macro the opener, its easy enough to execute as is, and you really want fine control over your Ascendance timing. Popping Ascendance with FET before you've put SS on cooldown will be a DPS loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaxandra View Post
    You want to put Spirit Walk up in that 5s window pre-pull as well. Once the pull starts drop your FET, I always then put the UE-buffed Flame Shock on the boss while running into melee range (this will also make sure that your wolves and elemental begin to attack), stormstrike, THEN ascend, and immediately Windblast (or whatever its called now), and then follow the standard priorities (don't forget Liquid Magma!)

I would NOT macro the opener, its easy enough to execute as is, and you really want fine control over your Ascendance timing. Popping Ascendance with FET before you've put SS on cooldown will be a DPS loss.
    You should be using your first UE on FET, and the 2nd UE on flame shock, delay the first flame shock until your UE comes back up.

What? FET doesn't have anything to do with UE.