Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I do wonder how much JJ we'll get in Cage's show. I'd like him to have his own story and the actor was very good.

It would have been neat if they'd actually gone for a wire-fu type thing for Iron Fist, but I think keeping it grounded while everything goes off has it's merits.
    I'm thinking not much. I don't know why, I just get the feeling they'll want to keep her out for now.

Agreed, I'd love some real old school chinese martial arts movie style Wire Fu... Sadly I think that's a little too out there for Netflix , but tbh the action in Daredevil was pretty fucking slick, so if they can just make it a touch more skillful, that's enough for me.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Agreed, I'd love some real old school chinese martial arts movie style Wire Fu... Sadly I think that's a little too out there for Netflix
    Idk about that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdhvxJZDqzU

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I can't wait for that movie...

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I've just thought. If they are going to do a Luke Cage series will it take place before or after the events of Jessica Jones or are they skipping a Luke Cage series? Also really pumped for The Defenders now. Just almost done with JJ and about to continue Daredevil and it seems Marvel has got it right so far in the TV department.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I've just thought. If they are going to do a Luke Cage series will it take place before or after the events of Jessica Jones or are they skipping a Luke Cage series? Also really pumped for The Defenders now. Just almost done with JJ and about to continue Daredevil and it seems Marvel has got it right so far in the TV department.
    I imagine it'll be after JJ with a few flashback heavy episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Season 2 Daredevil is next (2016), followed by

Season 1 Luke Cage (2016), then maybe

Season 2 JJ (2017?) still up in the air

Season 1 Iron Fist (2017)

Defenders (2017 or 2018)

Mind you the order is speculation on my part

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I imagine it'll be after JJ with a few flashback heavy episodes.
    I believe they said it starts just before, then carries through to after JJ.
    BAD WOLF

Well Luke Cage's story starts with him and a friend hustling people in Hell's Kitchen then into more organised crime. They fight over Luke's wife before she was his wife and a robbery goes wrong and Luke is caught but his friend gets away. He gets sent to prison and he is offered parole if they can test and experimental serum/machine. A corrupt prison guard tampers with it trying to kill Luke. Luke gets Steel skin and Super Strength, kills the guard in a rage. Escapes from prison they think he drowned and starts a new life and tries to stay under the radar. Or so it goes.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    Wow just wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit is going to be lit. Hopefully with Punisher and Elektra in the mix this Season will be pretty full. Loved Daredevil S1 but it definitely did feel like it was dragging itself out at points.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well....I'm actually not excited from that trailer. As much as I was holding out hope based on everyone raving about Bernthal, he seems like every country goon he's ever been right down to Shane. Let's hope this is bad trailer syndrome and not indicative of his actual performance. I did like some of the lines though, like "You're one bad day away from being me"

In any case, I think they are likely holding back a lot of good stuff.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey it's Shane turned to 11! jk, that actor is great. Looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Well....I'm actually not excited from that trailer. As much as I was holding out hope based on everyone raving about Bernthal, he seems like every country goon he's ever been right down to Shane. Let's hope this is bad trailer syndrome and not indicative of his actual performance. I did like some of the lines though, like "You're one bad day away from being me"

In any case, I think they are likely holding back a lot of good stuff.
    Bernthal seems fine to me as Punisher. I still think Frank Grillo would have been fucking perfect for the role(Purge 2 was pretty much The Punisher:Purge Night), but since he's busy being Crossbones, I'll give Bernthal a shot, he seems like a decent choice.

Has there been a netflix series that hasn't hit it out of the park?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Has there been a netflix series that hasn't hit it out of the park?
    Got bored of Narcos about 1/2 way through.

Daredevil season 2 looks fucking hype. Can't WAIT!

Name of the song played in the trailer is: Tapani Siirtola - Moment of silence; in-case anyone was interested.

The new trailer was absolutely glorious. I need it to be out NOW.
    Last edited by Baneth; 2016-02-15 at 08:44 PM.

Looks good.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

so I'm guessing the punisher and elektra are going to the be the main antagonists this time around? love it.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2016-02-15 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    so I'm guessing the puisher and elektra are going to the be the main antagonists this time around? love it.
    And The Hand and Sticks might make a return.