Noob question! :D

Hi guys,

I haven't properly done any pvp in WoD yet, so starting on my SP, planning to do some 2v2 pugs, some rateds, mostly randoms nothing to serious, but I've got a question about gear,

Seeing as everything gets scaled up, is it worth buying the 620 honor gear over LFR / normal / heroic gear? Just Im looking at it and some of my normal pve items just seem a better option now resi / power is a inbuilt stat (thats right isn't it?)

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    620 honor gear is worth it unless you have heroic highmaul warforged or better. It scales up to 675 in instanced pvp.

There's a bit more depth to it, but as a general rule of thumb you can go with that and be just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    If you are going to get into pvp, I advise you to get the gladiator colliseum in garisson too. You get shitloads of gear there!

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    If you are going to get into pvp, I advise you to get the gladiator colliseum in garisson too. You get shitloads of gear there!
    Yea I get it on nearly all my chars, lil conq gear boost for some, easy gold and easy honor cap to buy the level 70 dagger to sell for gold

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    620 honor gear is worth it unless you have heroic highmaul warforged or better. It scales up to 675 in instanced pvp.

There's a bit more depth to it, but as a general rule of thumb you can go with that and be just fine.
    Im pretty sure it scales up as soon as you "enter pvp combat". meaning out in the world, if you get attacked by a player, your stats instantly scale up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Im pretty sure it scales up as soon as you "enter pvp combat". meaning out in the world, if you get attacked by a player, your stats instantly scale up.
    Yes. True. I was only speaking from an arena perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Yes. True. I was only speaking from an arena perspective.
    Ok cool. just double checking. Been telling people that and didnt want to be wrong.

Definitely. They are pretty easy to get so make sure you deck yourself out in all PvP gear