Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 12 100s atm and just doing the daily garrison chores net me about 1k per character per day.

Edit: Gave old content a shot since I have 3 accounts and can easily do Cata 25hc raids. Looted and vendored stuff for roughly 3k from BWD, going to do BoT, FL and DS later.
    Last edited by Bodom; 2015-02-08 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks so much for the feedback everyone, lot's of good info here. I was thinking since I had all the "Gift of" enchants, I could sell those since my main and only 100 is an enchanter. Do these sell pretty well? Also, would transmog be something decent to get into? I seems like you have to be patient for it, but you can make a huge profit with it. Also I believe in order to make decent gold you have to have a ton of things listed, but I could be wrong. Any tips for this as well?
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US

Garrison treasure missions, weapon enchants and salvage yard. That's pretty much it for me.

Right now is the best time to farm, because the holiday you can buy a mount and sell them.

Got 3 so far, sold one for 11k. Working for more. My spot you can get about 1 mount per 3-3.5hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    For love bracelets/tokens I just go to Scarlet Monastery graveyard (the left instance) on heroic and spam aoe the first skeletons/undeads (careful not to kill their spawn points). Endless "fun" (bring some good music or you can get brain damage from boredom).
    Yep. I can fill up about 75 stacks in 4-4.5hrs in here as a hunter.

For love bracelets/tokens I just go to Scarlet Monastery graveyard (the left instance) on heroic and spam aoe the first skeletons/undeads (careful not to kill their spawn points). Endless "fun" (bring some good music or you can get brain damage from boredom).
    Thanks for the tip!

I think it is sad that playing the AH has become kinda non profitable. I make some okay gold with buying and selling BoE items though and I made like 130k gold by farming BRF heroic trash during the first week. Still I think this is not to statisfying. I am using two barns to generate Blood. Not sure if the price will rise or fall with 6.1 right now but I will see. Also I noticed that the Alchemy daily CD things rose in Price and I might sell some 400-600 of those in the next days. Overall I have like a net win of 500g a day when I do absolutely nothing but do missions. I guess if I would actually do some stuff and sell all the mats I got I would probably do a lot more but I am a little bit lazy. Also I am going to get a trading post now to get Dust, especially on my mage. He has like 1 trillion garrisson resources.

Deleted
    Any ideas what to do with stockpiled profession specific mats? Which items sell the best generally for each profession?

Anything in particular you were doing or what? I just went in there and farmed for like 20 min and the zombies(the respawning zombies) didnt drop a single thing.

Enchanting with garrison

Bloods sell very strong
    i envy your server then cause on mine they droped from 900 to 400 in last 2 weeks - and will drop even further with 6.1 changes -_-

Deleted
    Is there anything else where there is a constant demand and that sells as fast and as profitable as enchants and is not limited by daily cooldowns? Also, items that must sit in the auction house for days aren't interesting for me.

The only other idea I'm left with is crafting bags with tailoring, and maybe those blood things, though as a PvP player I do not really know what they are used for (maybe upgrading PvE items?).
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2015-02-14 at 01:17 PM.

well other than the minimum wage gold you get from missions and other garrison giveaways, prof cooldowns etc... I;ve made most of gold since WOD from AH flipping and BOE trash runs

Beah made about 1.3mill since WoD started with inscription. Have 10 inscribers with max inscription and 2 huts.... In a month I will go with enchanting or something since crystals will always sell for nice amount.

I noticed a decent profit gain in uncommon quality gems. There are currently 2 ranks, leaving you with very little choice. Advantage ME! I thought when I noticed this, and on my server they weren't always well stocked, so I started selling them for 200g each. It didn't take long before the morons on the server decided to undercut me drastically, a couple of days later the AH was completely over saturated with them and the going price was 12g. It's usually like this for 5/6 days of the week, but when the AH dries up I go back and stick a stack in for a good price.

Been farming Lovely Charms on on several characters, mostly selling the pets. Made about 150k so far with very little effort

Deleted
    I wasn't doing much gold until I put a fucking enchanter building in the garrison and dropped mining for enchanting. Now I make like 2k per day including the expenses, and you don't even need to level enchanting, you can disenchant wod stuff and do wod enchants at skill level 1.

One of these days I'll have gold to buy stuff with... still haven't bought that Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.

Started with about 5-6K gold this expansion, now sitting at 60K+, w/o doing much - daily salvage yard / missions and selling 2-3 gems/proff mats/some flasks each week.

No IRL friends playing atm but I would have asked them to spam 5 mans and see how much gold that gets as last boss guarantees an item for vendoring and 5 mans can go very fast if everyone does 15K+ dps..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danebread View Post
    One of these days I'll have gold to buy stuff with... still haven't bought that Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.
    On my list of things to do. But am saving enough for those JC panthers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    I noticed a decent profit gain in uncommon quality gems. There are currently 2 ranks, leaving you with very little choice. Advantage ME! I thought when I noticed this, and on my server they weren't always well stocked, so I started selling them for 200g each. It didn't take long before the morons on the server decided to undercut me drastically, a couple of days later the AH was completely over saturated with them and the going price was 12g. It's usually like this for 5/6 days of the week, but when the AH dries up I go back and stick a stack in for a good price.
    Usually gem prices are highest on reset evening (Tuesday-US/Wednesday-EU). At least thats what Ive noticed

Deleted
    I get a decent 1k gold from missions alone, and that's with me logging in once a day only and not selling any mats I get from salvage and vendoring all the transmog gear.