Thread: Blizzard.

Blizzard.

Blizzard really need to keep this up. For once, Heroic isn't just some quick push over for easy loot to make Mythic easier. It's actually somewhat difficult in places. They reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need to keep this up. Anybody else agree?

Also, Blackhand Heroic still undefeated (with a lot of guilds pumping hours into it).

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont feel they're overly hard. and the only guilds that matter and clearing on 6 alts, so of course blackhand isn't dead yet

Quote Originally Posted by Captainn View Post
    I dont feel they're overly hard. and the only guilds that matter and clearing on 6 alts, so of course blackhand isn't dead yet
    Still doesn't change the fact that 7/7 M guilds are getting slaughtered by Blackhand Heroic.

Cryptic (meaningless title) Check!
    New post instead of existing thread because "my opinion needs its own platform" Check!

Yawn.

Highmaul was like this too. Opening night hundreds of guilds got bitchslapped by heroic and went back to normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Highmaul was like this too. Opening night hundreds of guilds got bitchslapped by heroic and went back to normal.
    But people in highmaul well relatively much worse geared, using at least partly heroic blues.

BRF seems very tightly tuned in comparison, as its providing a challenge even with people in full mythic HM gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already quite a few threads about the new raid. Please keep thoughts in the open threads.