Poll: Question

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Female.. Two before that were men.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no boss. Originally had a financial backer who called the shots but he is out of the picture.

Last actual job I had with a boss, it was a female. Complete cunt, wanted her to get run over. Her entertainment was making people are miserable as possible. She once told me "I enjoy being a bitch, I intentionally be a bitch to whoever I can and get away with it."

Was a fantastic day when her "enjoyment" got her fired hehe

7+ Year Old Account
    All bosses male, all secretaries/support staff female here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gualdim View Post
    My boss is male and hes much more approachable than the women bosses I've had in the past. You can have boys jokes with them, call out good looking girls in the office in the privacy of his office and generally be guys. There's more comeradary and you don't have to be weary of the 'time of the month' outbursts or random moods from women bosses.

That being said, women bosses I've had in the past have been cake walk, you tell them you have to leave early or stay home to look after wife/child and they melt on you for being so caring, throw them the occasional bunch of flowers/chocolates on birthdays (cause usually they get neglected from their significant other on the day) and you have a green card for whatever you want to do.

These are my experiences in educational management, it may not be true in other industries.
    I don't see why it would make any difference.
    I sit next to my female manager and its no difference between her and my last male boss.
    i would have no idea when her time of month would be.
    Also when i say that a woman is good looking she doesn't care andboften agrees and vice a versa when she calls out a man as good looking. Hell she cracks as many innuendo jokes as i do. I honestly have felt no difference to a male or female boss
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

I work for a small company in the finance industry. I technically have 4 bosses total, 2 female and 2 male but two are in the other department and I rarely see/talk to them. My direct boss is male, our CEO is female.
    Last edited by Seirith; 2015-02-05 at 09:56 PM.

My last boss was female, first non male employer i've ever worked for, and an absolute nightmare.

If she had a bad day, everybody would have a bad day. If she made a mistake instead of admitting to the mistake made and correcting it, she would turn it into a screaming match, where is she would shout loud enough the issue would be dropped.

Quit that job 2 weeks ago, ended up laughing in her face and calling her a "C-word"

Im sure not all female bosses are like that, i just played the lottery and got the raffle ticket labeled fucking nuts.

All bosses before her where male.