7/7HC 2/7 mythic Balance druid LF hc/mythic raiding guild

Hello all as the title says I'm a 690 boomkin LF a HC/Mythic raiding guild currently 7/7Hc 2/7 mythic (9/10hc BRF)

A little about myself I am 23 have been playing Wow since wrath bouncing between class(have every class at 90 before boost) I was a big pvper 2400xp in arena 2500+rbg, I started raiding in tot(warlock)14/14 normal, 1/14 hc of course guild fell apart so I decided to take a break from raiding till Soo reached 14/14 NM the first few weeks easy mode.

<--- used to play on !@#$ty laptop but now have a beast pc than can run wow fine on ultra, vary stAble internet connection

What I am looking for [H] or [A] (willing to transfer/faction change) raiding guild looking to push 14/14 hc first few weeks than hopefully mythic at some point. I am on Est time zone and looking for a night raiding guild and weekdays.

****** I understand spots are earned and not given and that's how it should be, I am a vary competitive person but also a team player and will always strive to be the best at my classes.

battletag-Ethug#1160
    Armory in sig
    Last edited by Rgthreex; 2015-03-26 at 01:31 PM.

<Seven Sages> of Sargeras (Alliance) 7/7H 2/7M is a 20 man Mythic guild that has been raiding since The Burning Crusade. We are recruiting EXCEPTIONAL players and would love to add you to our core team as a boomkin.

We raid ONLY 2 nights a week, Tues & Thurs 8-11:30 Server (Central) 7 hours a week. Our environment is geared towards the idea of raiding smarter not harder. We pride ourselves on matching progression of guilds that raid 12+ hours a week 3-4 nights a week.

Must have a guild first mentality, be able to follow direction, and not stand in fire. Must have a positive attitude, mumble and a mic.

Add us if interested! Noble#1510 or Psiserrat#1232 or apply at www.sevensagesguild.com

We also have a weekly alt run Monday nights for those interested.

You might want to check us out on Area 52. We're a 6/7M (sub 20% Imp) Horde guild that raids on weekends (2 days/week). Looking to add one DPS to our roster at the moment - such as yourself!

Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm EST
    Sunday: 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST

Serious progression guild, light schedule. If this is something that interests you you can find more info @

HTTP://GIGGITY.GUILDLAUNCH.COM

Or by way of btag:

GM: Ultra (Deathmaster#1462)
    Officers: Jibberjabbér (Jibberjabber#1347), Nexa (Nexa#1635), Roggendorf (Martel#1325), Morei (Morei#1502)

Live streams:
    www.twitch.tv/caloi_
    www.twitch.tv/probeef
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

Hi! We're Draconic Savant, an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Korgath.

DS was established on Bloodscalp back in April '06, and we've been raiding and killing dargonz since. We spent most of MoP on Bleeding Hollow (after transferring to escape the dying Bloodscalp) where we had great success in the raiding game. Looking forward to the future we decided to come to Korgath for a better environment and have been here since. We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of individuals who pride ourselves on being accepting to all (regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, etc). Our members come from across the USA, Canada, and Australia, with ages ranging from 18-30s, so regardless of your background or views there's a good chance you'll find someone to relate to here!

Recruitment Openings
    DPS
    1 Windwalker Monk
    1 Enhancement
    1 Moonkin

Healers
    1 Priest

We raid 3 nights a week during progression. Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00-11:00pm EST (7:00-10:00pm CST). During farm content we frequently raid less. Like every guild, we expect you to be on time and ready to pull at the start of raid time. Raiders are expected to come prepared with flasks/potions/food, though we generally use feasts.

We run a Loot Council system that's tracked publicly (along with attendance on our repurposed DKP site) with the goal of a fair, yet progression-oriented, distribution of loot. Show up, perform well, don't be a jerk, and you will be rewarded!

If you have any questions regarding recruitment or the guild in general, feel free to contact our recruitment officer:
    Recruitment Officer: Rubine in game and on our forums (or by BattleTag: Rubine#1472)

Additionally, feel free to contact Nahela in-game or on our boards, He'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about the guild as we learn the ins and outs of Korgath.

Thanks for reading! We hope to hear from you!

Hi, the weekday team of <IQ> on US-Proudmoore (Alliance) 2/7M HM & 4/10 H BRF is recruiting for Mythic & WoD.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu from 5-8 pacific (8-11 eastern).

We are a very stable, semi-hardcore drama-free guild looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic under our relatively light raiding schedule. We finished the tier at roughly US-470.

We are looking primarily for an exceptional Ele Shaman and Boomkin to round out our 25m roster. Reasonably geared applicants can expect an immediate trial.

Our website is iqguild.enjin.com, or you can contact me at Wushen#1308 or Cheeb at Baxter#1878

Hello Reflex,

I already added you but here is some spam for you to read

Phat lootz n Epix is looking for exceptional DPS for our mythic roster. We are currently 2/7m and looking to hit the ground running in BRF. Our raid times are Tuesday Wednesday Thursday from 7:45 est to Midnight.

If you would like more info about us feel free to contact me at ripple#1828 or you can contact savannah#1712 or anatinus#1829

Looking forward to talking to you

Hey Reflexqt

<Pure> is looking for a balance druid. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We are 6/7 Mythic Highmaul. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 7 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

Here's our Spam:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15142085070

Mature group of people, avg age of raider is 28. Several active duty and prior military members.

If your interested let me (Shadows#1383) or my recruiter (Sojogoes#1594) know and hit us up on bnet. Paid xfer for exceptional applicants at the end of trial period.

Hey there, Reflex!

Check us out, we raid T/W/T 7-9pm CST.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-amp-DPS-roles!

Contact me if any questions.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Reflex, I hope you give Alpha a look.

Alpha of Whisperwind [A]
    US 19th World 33
    7/7 Mythic 9/10H
    M-TH 8-11 CST (server)
    to get in touch with me: Nag#1906
    or: alpha-gaming.org/apply

hope to hear from you soon!

Dawn of the Dead on Zul'Jin (H) has an immediate opening for a Balance Druid.

Times: 8-11:00pm EST Tue/Wed/Thur
    Progression: 12/14M SoO, 1/7M Highmaul, 3/10H BRF
    Loot: Loot Council

Xana#1662

www .dotd. org

Hey Reflex, I wasn't sure what raid times you were looking for, but we're in need of a boomkin for Heroic/Mythic BRF/HM Progression. We're a late night weekend raiding gulid (Fri/Sat 9:30p-1:30a) so if the times work for you, feel free to read on! We're currently 3/7M with limited attempts on Butcher but a few sub 5% wipes due to early death. We look to push BRF faster and clear all relevant mythic content. If you feel we might be a good fit for you, hit me up on bnet or contact any officer in-game. I'd add you to realid but unfortunately I"m not at my home PC. I'll be available tonite after 6pm PST. Looking forward to hearing back from you and good luck in your search for a guild!!

Maesta#1642

=========================

<Insomnia> is a Horde guild on US Mug'thol.
    Current Progression: 3/7M 7/7H 7/7N

About us:

<Insomnia> is a progression focused raiding guild that has been killing raid bosses since late Wrath. We enjoy a manageable 8 hour raid schedule that - while unique - works well for busy students, those with difficult work schedules, and anyone that enjoys staying up a bit later than usual. We pride ourselves on not sacrificing a friendly, enjoyable raid atmosphere while progressing through current content. We have a number of talented players and are looking for more to add to the roster.

We are pleased to provide repairs and feasts to all raiders. You are expected to come prepared with pots, flasks, and individual food in case you miss a feast for some reason.

Raid Times and other info:

Friday and Saturday
    9:30 pm-1:30 am server time (PST)

Loot: EPGP (Loot Council influence on certain items)
    Minimum Item Level for applicants: 650

Looking For:

All Classes and Roles

Our time slot is somewhat strange and it can be difficult to find quality members to raid with us. We are looking to expand our roster to allow us more flexibility for progression. Any strong players will be considered.

If you are interested in joining <Insomnia>, please apply at our website below. If you have any questions you would like answered before applying, please contact an officer in game.

insomniamugthol . enjin . com
    Jurgis (GM) - Jurgis#1886
    Mooshiz - Mooshi#1342
    Necromanec - Maesta#1642

Hey there Going to leave you part of our spam, added your real id if you want to chat more ludacris#1776

<Premonition> is a 10 man semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server, horde side. Currently 4/10 H.

Raid times and days:

Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)

We're two nights a weeek, 6/7 Mythic Highmaul & 9/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry.

We raid Tues & Thurs 7-11PST. My battletag is Modo#1312, let's talk!

Horde - No Mercy in This Dojo - Kul Tiras/Bladefist
    Progression: 7/7H HM, 3/10H BRF
    Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8PM - 10:30PM EST
    Battletag(s):

Hawkshot - TheChosen#1850

<Game Over> - Proudmoore <A>

I would like to take the time to go through your logs - and discuss the potential of you coming over to our team. If you could take the time to add me to battletag so we can chat?

Dest#1395

Here's our spam, and good luck in your search for a new guild!

Hello, background on us, We're an older guild who has been together for around six years now, upon the death of a highly ranked 25 man guild on server (now 20 when pushing mythics), we formed up with the intent of a more casual schedule and mindset then that we had experienced previously, we've recently needed to transfer off of our home of Eredar as its been dying for years, and finally has reached the point unto which it was no longer bareable. We've since relocated to a server named Proudmoore, of which is a very good, friendly, very high population pool of active players consistently looking to do something any hour of the day or night, making our community stronger and more active then ever before.

This is ONLY the recruitment needs for the 20 man core team, we have five 20 man mythic teams aside from this team, ontop of our core 20 man team, all independent of one another also seeking varied classes/gear/players for different days/hours, info on teams available on request. Also, our ten man teams are listed on our forums with days/hours/leader/needs

The Ten man teams have different needs, inquire directly for detailed lists of times/days/needs, we have a raid group raiding covering any hour of the night, and All days of the week.

We're looking for a(n) exceptional Death Knight, Resto Shaman, and Balance Druid. Need One player(s) total for core spot(s) in our Content pushing heroic, 25 man team. We're also seeking any exceptional players, regardless of class. As well as spots in multiple ten man teams ( and our second 25 man team ) lead throughout the week. 14/14H SoO content, 13/13H and 16/16H Previous content. We are the top 25 man on our server, and have long-been a highend raiding guild as well as a solid gaming community.

Previous content we had multiple heroics on farm status, we have also cleared every content since wotlk and up until current as a guild and with nearly all firsts for any alliance kill on our old server Eredar. We have since transferred to Proudmoore due to our server dieing. We also have multiple alt ten man teams running throughout the week looking for similiar dps. We also do guild gold challenge modes often ( and have all completed ) We also run guild rbgs/arenas throughout the week. We also lead multiple alt raids, as well as side-raids through old content, achievements, alt leveling in groups, and play with one another cross-gaming on a daily basis, over the years we've become a very large active community.

Raid days/times for the main/core 25 man are Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-11:30/12 EST

We are also seeking any exceptional DPS regardless of listed needs.

We are CURRENTLY seeking highend pvpers to farm rbgs in a guild group, arenas, and achievements with capable geared players who complete speedy wins and hold high MMR.

We also cover the transfer of anyone exceptional who is needing of it, and qualifies.
    Contact us:

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment )
    b-tag - Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessa#1373

Katen ( Officer ) Jeevo#1807

TLDR; Version 6/7M, 9/10H Current Content,14/14H 13/13H 16/16H last expansion. We are a 20 man core team, multiple alt and main ten man teams with deep and varied heroic progression. Large guild active, helpful, talented, and intelligent. We offer a home, and experience like no one else.
    We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
    Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
    Recruiting for core
    Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper or application on our site.

7+ Year Old Account
    LF 1 Ranged DPS

Heroic Raiding - Semi-Hardcore

Raid Times

Wednesday & Friday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Imperium, a seven year, adult, highly progressive, and well respected raiding guild is seeking like minded individuals to join our team.

Our team has been playing together for over 7 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Highmaul

7/7 - Heroic
    [Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall] Before BRF Release

Blackrock Foundry

9/10 - Normal
    4/10 - Heroic

What to expect from us...

- Raids that start and end on time.
    - A community of in-game support and socializing.
    - Leadership that only excepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
    - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
    - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
    - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...

- You need to want to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and securing its longevity.
    - You must be able to verbally communicate in raid.
    - Poor attitudes and disrespecting fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
    - High to perfect raid attendance is required.
    - Perseverance required. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated is a must.
    - You must know your class and all of its aspects.
    - Be active on our forums.

Recruiting:

1 Hunter, Mage, Shadowpriest or Boomkin

Visit Imperiumguild.ca to apply.
    You may contact Vee#1811 for inquiries.

Post updated still looking

*post updated 3/26/15*

** This is NOT for bench seats. This recruitment is for CORE players**

**Who we are**
    Death by RNG is a Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for our CORE mythic raiding and more.

**Progression**
    7/7N Highmaul
    7/7H Highmaul
    10/10N Blackrock Foundry
    8/10H Blackrock Foundry

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun.

**Raid times/days**
    Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**In search of**
    Priest (Shadow)
    Mage (Any)
    Warlock (Any)
    Druid (boomkin/Guardian)
    Monk (brewmaster)

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * 660 min ilvl
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    Or you can shoot me a pm in game
    Last edited by Zayva; 2015-03-26 at 03:00 PM.