Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Paragon's time spent on each boss is insane

Deleted
    Nice thread, thanks for maintaining it!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic release delayed on CN realms or something? Was actually interested to see how Style War went without such a huge gear gap this time.

CN servers start their week on Thursday. Servers were online roughly 2 hours and 30 minutes ago.

Style War and *煌 are both 2/10M at the moment, with Style War going for Oregorger + Beastlord and *煌 going for Gruul + Oregorger.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Style War just did Gruul and H&F on their first attempts respectively. Currently 4/10M.

Stacking rogues for M Gruul seems to be a good idea. 4 rogues with feint + that -30% dmg talent can eat the cleave with impunity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    they are giving all the noob guilds a head start to make it fair.

how considerate of them!
    Hehe. Good one

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Paragon killed Kromog barely over an hour after their Thogar kill. That. Is. Insane.

Quote Originally Posted by stym View Post
    Paragon killed Kromog barely over an hour after their Thogar kill. That. Is. Insane.
    yeah that's fucken crazy.

Deleted
    They are just good and well prepared.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theya View Post
    They are just good and well prepared.
    no one doubts they're well prepared. I don't know who is responsible for raiding/boss strategy in their guild, I hear it's Sejta but he's probably not alone. In any case he/they are freaking geniuses.
    You don't kill a boss in one hour when the first five guilds took 5+ hours just because you're good.
    I'm sure the bigger guilds who do not need/want to hamstring themselves by raiding in a language that is spoken by a tiny fraction of the population in their WoW region have access to a larger pool of players, including very dedicated and highly skilled ones.

Nope. I'm sure it's because they have someone who is incredibly quick at identifying the winning strategy on every hard boss. Like a Napoleon of WoW.^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Why has no one downed mythic blast furnace yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Why has no one downed mythic blast furnace yet?
    might be because it's hard

One thing I don't understand with the 'race to world first'...
    Don't the top guilds get to test these raid bosses before release?
    I'm not talking alpha/beta testing - I believe the top guilds test the bosses in a guild environment for Blizzard. The only time this wasn't true was with Sinestra...and we all remember what happened there (I think she died in 2 seconds).

If that's true, it's skewed. Still interesting to watch though.

no one doubts they're well prepared. I don't know who is responsible for raiding/boss strategy in their guild, I hear it's Sejta but he's probably not alone. In any case he/they are freaking geniuses.
    You don't kill a boss in one hour when the first five guilds took 5+ hours just because you're good.
    I'm sure the bigger guilds who do not need/want to hamstring themselves by raiding in a language that is spoken by a tiny fraction of the population in their WoW region have access to a larger pool of players, including very dedicated and highly skilled ones.

Nope. I'm sure it's because they have someone who is incredibly quick at identifying the winning strategy on every hard boss. Like a Napoleon of WoW.^^
    Apparently they ran like 9 heroic splits prior to starting Mythic for extra prep. They're also running 2 Brewmaster Monks for their tanks, which helps a lot because BM is OP atm.

Not exactly, other guilds with 5h+ hours on Kromog had bug problems. Paragon got to the fight and had less problems with the same bugs (or Blizzard hotfixed it in while they were behind every other guild).

Also, Method used a comp/strat that leaked and everyone else used it. That's also why after Method did it, "all" the others did right behind (and why Paragon changed from Operator to Kromog).

Noticed that Paragon wasted 13h on Operator while Method only needed 5h?

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Isn't that because they went to sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Not exactly, other guilds with 5h+ hours on Kromog had bug problems. Paragon got to the fight and had less problems with the same bugs (or Blizzard hotfixed it in while they were behind every other guild).

Also, Method used a comp/strat that leaked and everyone else used it. That's also why after Method did it, "all" the others did right behind (and why Paragon changed from Operator to Kromog).

Where is said comp/strat? I have not seen it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Middari View Post
    Where is said comp/strat? I have not seen it anywhere.
    Boomyocalypse for Kromog.

*edit* Holy SHIT, they 1 tanked this!

also notable was the 7 hunter one mentioned earlier.

2 Heal 7 Hunters on H&F
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2015-02-12 at 11:09 PM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Thanks. That is absolutely hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to roll a Boomchicken!!!

Who the hell are From Scratch?! literally never heard of them and boom from nowhere 7/10 mythic??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.