Deleted

Hansgar and Franzok

On hansgar and franzok does stagger mittigate criplling suplex damage?
    How did you guys deal with that? Call for an external, since for what i understood atm you can't do crap when grabbed.
    Also does crippling suplex split the damage between both tanks or just hits the tank who wasn't grabbed

Deleted
    Yes

Edit because I'm retarded, both tanks are hit, tank that's grabbed needs an external, other just pop a CD.
    Last edited by mmocf25b20f6e2; 2015-02-05 at 04:47 PM.

That's definitely not true. I was picked up last night multiple times and ended up being the one taking the entirety of the damage which ended up killing me. As for the OP you'll be able to clear it once 6.1 hits, until then, hope a pally sacs you

Suplex is so easy for a BrM it's silly. My co-tank was so bitter about it lol. The raid first suggested our warrior take the suplex hits since he had about 30k more health.... yeah, that didn't last long.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I think the better question is... do they ever Suplex a train?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogchow View Post
    That's definitely not true. I was picked up last night multiple times and ended up being the one taking the entirety of the damage which ended up killing me. As for the OP you'll be able to clear it once 6.1 hits, until then, hope a pally sacs you
    Has been hotfixed.

Hans’gar and Franzok’s Crippling Suplex ability no longer deals damage based on maximum health of the tank who was picked up. It deals a flat amount of Physical damage to both tanks who are thrown together. (200,000 damage on Raid Finder, 450,000 damage on Normal, 600,000 damage on Heroic, and 700,000 damage on Mythic)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16201250882

Quote Originally Posted by ScharfAsATack View Post
    Has been hotfixed.

Hans’gar and Franzok’s Crippling Suplex ability no longer deals damage based on maximum health of the tank who was picked up. It deals a flat amount of Physical damage to both tanks who are thrown together. (200,000 damage on Raid Finder, 450,000 damage on Normal, 600,000 damage on Heroic, and 700,000 damage on Mythic)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16201250882
    I didn't notice any problem with suplex, we killed that fight in two tries last night. Make sure to get an external for each time. I think they did 3 total suplexes. Not much damage at all. The grab on you is long enough that you should have an Expel hard up when you get thrown down and immediately clear your stagger with a purify, even if you're like Misume and myself using Chiex on each fight.

This was pre-hotfix too and the damage seemed very manageable even without being able to use personals while in the grab.

Tip! When you aren't the one being grabbed, but are getting suplexed you will get a dbm/vem warning for Crippling suplex. From this point you have about 5 seconds before the damage, so plan accordingly.

Stagger covered mine unless I had something else rolling on me from myself. We gave all the externals to our Pally cause yeah, /lolstagger...

With Stagger alone, I would sometimes drop very low. Suplex wouldn't kill me but I was in danger of dying immediately afterward to a melee hit/environmental damage. I started popping Guard immediately after Suplex, and that seemed to work. Just had to have 3 chi ready for the Guard and Purify. I'm not sure that's what did it though; I'm having trouble figuring it out from the log. Would be happy to hear more about what others are doing.

We did seem to have problems with figuring out when to cast CDs, whether self or externals, and maybe with overlapping them. Our H Pally cast Sac 13 times over the course of 7 wipes and one kill and never took any damage from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Palealepanda View Post
    With Stagger alone, I would sometimes drop very low. Suplex wouldn't kill me but I was in danger of dying immediately afterward to a melee hit/environmental damage. I started popping Guard immediately after Suplex, and that seemed to work. Just had to have 3 chi ready for the Guard and Purify. I'm not sure that's what did it though; I'm having trouble figuring it out from the log. Would be happy to hear more about what others are doing.

We did seem to have problems with figuring out when to cast CDs, whether self or externals, and maybe with overlapping them. Our H Pally cast Sac 13 times over the course of 7 wipes and one kill and never took any damage from it.
    I did this; Guard and Purify after it. I got picked up all but two times and just called out the designated external for our paladin.

Timers for suplex are non existant atm, but he does it after one of them jumps up. I get the ''Cripling Suplex soonTM'' message in BW, afterwards I wait for one of the Arnolds to jump up and I pop guard and Elusive (to protect the guard from being spent on AA-s). Never took any of the damage from it, but I did global my warrior OT once
    Free speech covers everything, except arguing against free speech. You can not use a concept as an argument against itself.