[WW] Does Nimble Brew work in raiding environments?

Hey guys, I am relatively new to WW and was wondering if Nimble brew could be used on debuffs in raids, specifically I was thinking the petrify from Gruul in BRF, I know its not a long stun but any extra time to dps is a benefit, or on the stun from Oregorger's roll (although not really beneficial because you can be out of range of healers I found that Dampen Harm makes getting hit very manageable on normal as long as you dont get hit consecutively.) I did not even think about it when my guild killed it last night and wanted to ask here before i forget about trying it out with my guild next reset.

Thanx,

Arhalien

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally haven't done many bosses in Blackrock, but in general, yes it's useful on a few fights.

Gruul - not that I'm aware of for Petrification
    Oregorger - yes; IF you screw up and get hit by the exploding shard.

That is it for the bosses that I've done but I've used it on multiple bosses; both last expansion and this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    I personally haven't done many bosses in Blackrock, but in general, yes it's useful on a few fights.

Gruul - not that I'm aware of for Petrification
    Oregorger - yes; IF you screw up and get hit by the exploding shard.

That is it for the bosses that I've done but I've used it on multiple bosses; both last expansion and this expansion.
    I can confirm that it does not work for Petrification.

Awesome, thanx for the responses guys, I'll be sure to let out other guild monk know as well, should be useful on heroic

Nimble brew works on most mechanics that it should... the ones it doesn't tend to be the same ones you can't get out of with other abilities as well.

In general Nimble brew is great in pvp and pve.