MindSear on Darmac?

Halo on minions obviously, but other than that - is Mind Sear worth it there? Or just Halo minions and continue on Boss/Spears while other AoE burst dmg capable classes will wreak havoc on the small adds?
    Last edited by solshine2510; 2015-02-05 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    Just let your warlocks and mages kill them and focus on single target damage which is the thing priest does best. Unless it's imperative adds die fast you should ignore them.

Drop a halo, continue to hit boss. Welcome to being the worst AoE class in the game.

I cannot think of a scenario in which mind sear would not be a dps loss. If its necessary to get the adds down quickly do it, if you're worried about your numbers then don't even bother, mind sear hits like a paper towel

Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    Drop a halo, continue to hit boss. Welcome to being the worst AoE class in the game.

^^

Write to Blizz, pray to Santa, and reroll Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by djack210 View Post
    ^^

Write to Blizz, pray to Santa, and reroll Mage.
    Or wait for 6.1

Personally I went CoP/SoD on this fight this week. Keep dots on spears, halo adds and pump everything into the boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LL Hand J View Post
    Personally I went CoP/SoD on this fight this week. Keep dots on spears, halo adds and pump everything into the boss
    Exactly what i just did on our first kill. Did semi-decent 30-32K dps or so.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..