^click

Music:

Jesper Kyd - Corruption
    Disarmonia Mundi - Oceangrave
    Sympuls-E - Crystal Rain
    Controlled Fusion - War
    Turmion Kätilöt - Rautaketju
    Oscar Araujo - First Return to the Castle
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-02-11 at 06:13 PM.

Deleted
    Love the old school warcraftmovies feel (music, font, overall art, long intro, combat log open xD)!
    cba executing
    is feral, doesn't use moonfire because is feral

That video was fucking awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't lie, before watching this I expected to be disappointed. I expected some tryhard that plays female human Rogue 3v1ing bads in random battlegrounds while playing shitty dubstep or alternative music.

Instead I found the 1 in 1000 video that is actually good. It really felt like it was watching something from 2008. It's a shame the mods will close this thread considering this is the only "video thread" that I would like to see allowed.

Just perfect Movie.
    No boring arena gameplay.
    No Human Mage.
    Just pure classic undead mage wpvp.

Wish ppl in this game were more like you

10+ Year Old Account
    @OP, This is a really nice video. Make more, great watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    It's a shame the mods will close this thread considering this is the only "video thread" that I would like to see allowed.
    Edit:

I was mistaken, it has to be in the movie thread to avoid filling the forum with separate links to channels. Even if you would like to see this one movie here the same rules have to apply to all.

But yeah again, great movie.
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-02-05 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Very good video, I thought it woul be some crappy shit at first but this was really entertaining!

Edit: I also rated your video at WCM!
    Last edited by Deshi; 2015-02-05 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Cuz ratings are important

Really awesome video + musics! NOw i am so tempting to reroll a fire undead mage D:

Its been quite some time since I have seen vids like that one. They are currently just an exception from the countless boring arena videos out there. Well played, good camera, just the right amount of playing around with extra effects. And of course the gameplay looks very nice and intense with 1vsx and close calls.

Also, thumbs up for not going ice and rolling with all the default talent choices. Iceward, Flameglow and Greater Invis have been my choice for a long time too, even though they are not always the best ones in any situation, but try casting ice barrier when stunned, or getting it dispelled off you and you will love Flameglow Just keep it up man, no matter what all the self proclaimed experts say!

Classic Vurtne haircut!
    "I win because I'm a ninja. I kill everybody else because they suck ass. To even play a rogue takes an enormous amount of skill beyond what noobs like you could even imagine." Kishkumen, World of Roguecraft 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I now have mod powers I'm going to close this to avoid spreading any more confusion. As has been stated earlier, all videos have to be submited to the official stickied thread.

Thanks to Phoenexis for the heads up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.