Where to find alliance in open draenor?

I am trying to find a place to find alliance in open draenor between my several hour long ashran queue. I want the monument and bones. I have only been in ashran once, but while there they completely avoided any form of pvp conflict. So where can I find alliance of any level typically in draenor?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside raid portals or garrison

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Outside raid portals or garrison
    I may try that, but I am not hopeful of those two locations. Will probably be far to many there at a time to kill alone and they could easily be saved by going in the raid / garrison.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Nowhere if your realm is horde dominated, I always have insta-queue for Ashran, try join another realm in the premade group finder.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Nowhere if your realm is horde dominated, I always have insta-queue for Ashran, try join another realm in the premade group finder.
    What are your suggestions for finding a realm to get into ashran?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    What are your suggestions for finding a realm to get into ashran?
    Press H > Premade Groups > Ashran > Find a Group.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne