Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I serioulsy need reforging back.. I have 18% multistrike as 647 frost mage, I keep getting haste bonus when I eat.. 32% crit as fire though.

Wrong thread
    Last edited by Tyze; 2015-02-08 at 11:21 AM.

The solution to the problems of a spec shouldn't be "don't play frost" it should be discussed and fixed. The fact that's your response and solution, in fact that's a lot of what people say, is honestly kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I serioulsy need reforging back.. I have 18% multistrike as 647 frost mage, I keep getting haste bonus when I eat.. 32% crit as fire though.

Wrong thread
    I know you posted in the wrong thread but you can make a gear set that has most your slots empty or alternative pieces such that MS is your highest stat, eat using this set then reequip your main gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    I know you posted in the wrong thread but you can make a gear set that has most your slots empty or alternative pieces such that MS is your highest stat, eat using this set then reequip your main gear.
    Thats not how its suppose to be? I mean Blizzard cant mean that were suppose to do this? I need the best stat for me all time..

If you dont want to do the gear switching trick to get the best buff then get some multistrike food. They have the tools in place just ppl dont use them (sorry not really directed at you, more my raid)

Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    If you dont want to do the gear switching trick to get the best buff then get some multistrike food. They have the tools in place just ppl dont use them (sorry not really directed at you, more my raid)
    Still think reforge is aloot better then have two pieces of sets..

Just realized another problem with this

'stacks 10 times'

if you cast orb then IMMEDIATELY spam ice lance no matter what

you get 7 stacks at most

more realistically, you land on 5-6

was this even checked in beta/6.1 testing or anything? It's pretty disgusting design.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing with it a lot (2 and 4p), and while 4P is just amazing with TV, but 2p is just non existent and not useful in the slightest. It never goes over 7 stacks at most, and doesn't count existing FoF when it fades, so when you spam up to get rid of all FoF's, it leaves us with about 2 to 4 seconds on the buff, sometimes none at all if you also have Nova's and FFB's to dump. It sims at a 450 dps increase, witch isn't as bad as some but terrible compared to others, like fire, but in reality i'm pretty sure on a 7-8 minute fight it's not even a 100 dps gain.
    Last edited by Torian kel; 2015-02-22 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    I've been playing with it a lot (2 and 4p), and while 4P is just amazing with TV, but 2p is just non existent and not useful in the slightest. It never goes over 7 stacks at most, and doesn't count existing FoF when it fades, so when you spam up to get rid of all FoF's, it leaves us with about 2 to 4 seconds on the buff, sometimes none at all if you also have Nova's and FFB's to dump. It sims at a 450 dps increase, witch isn't as bad as some but terrible compared ot tohers, like fire, but in reality i'm pretty sure on a 7-8 minute fight it's not even a 100 dps gain.
    for me it sims a 100 DPS gain (but i had to drop down ilvls of gear), heroic version compared to a 670 and a 685 item. pitiful. 100 DPS at 32.3k mind you...

No chance of them making the 2pc useful?

Deleted
    Thats why i changed mi frost spec for fire, its more than obvious arcane performs way better that frost on unitarget and even 4p fire does a lot of dmg and fire destroys frost on multitarget thats why im now full fire, yes arcane might do more dmg but its quite hard to have 2 perfect sets for each spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidgear View Post
    yes arcane might do more dmg but its quite hard to have 2 perfect sets for each spec
    Arcane ST and Fire AoE share identical BiS, so don't let that hold you back !

Yup, in beta the set bonuses were actually decent:

*Frost 2P Bonus While Frozen Orb is active, you permanently have the Fingers of Frost effect.
    *Frost 4P Bonus Each Ice Lance cast while Frozen Orb is active reduces the cast time of Frostbolt by 4% and increases the damage of Frostbolt by 4% for 10 sec. Stacks up to 10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by sidelsky18 View Post
    Yup, in beta the set bonuses were actually decent:

*Frost 2P Bonus While Frozen Orb is active, you permanently have the Fingers of Frost effect.
    *Frost 4P Bonus Each Ice Lance cast while Frozen Orb is active reduces the cast time of Frostbolt by 4% and increases the damage of Frostbolt by 4% for 10 sec. Stacks up to 10 times.
    no, the bonuses are still the same

old 4p = new 2p

old 4p was pretty much just as bad lol

I'm simply amazed by how people blindly say this and that is shit...

Saying arcane is shit with HM gear goes to show you have little knowledge of your class, the spec is fine with all gear, it just scales better with mastery.
    Saying fire is shit till 695 unless it's a "heavy-multitarget fight" goes to show the same. there's what 3 single target fights in BRF? /golfclap, you said something good is bad when it's good 70% of the time
    Saying frost is shit... Is correct. Compared to the other two specs with current gear and scaling, i guess not SHIT, but it's not good.

People should quit moaping, all mage specs are playable, and there will ALWAYS be a go-to-spec, and this tier, it's two.. Insted of frost only in HM. If you hate arcane, don't play it, if you suck at fire.. Well don't play it. You have the option to play which ever spec you'd like and without having to justify it, i suggest you do so.

Smooches

Love
    Someone that appricate the state of mage at the moment.