Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    <Konvict Gaming> is recruiting members for our friendly multi-gaming community with over 29,000 registered members!

We are currently accepting:

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

Everyone is welcome to join but we have a strict 16+ age requirement.

We currently have an Alliance guild based in Eu-Outland and a Horde guild based in Eu-Kazzak.

Visit Konvict Gaming to apply or add me in-game [Battle Tag: Fronk#2591] for more info.

Ps. Please remember to state what website ad made you interested in joining us and use my name as referral "Fizzy", thank you and enjoy your day.

Join as members, Stay as family!

<Konvict Gaming> is recruiting members for our friendly multi-gaming community with over 29,000 registered members!

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

We currently have an Alliance guild based in Eu-Outland and a Horde guild based in Eu-Kazzak.

Visit Konvict Gaming to apply or add me in-game [Battle Tag: smokingaces#2453] for more info.

Ps. Please remember to state what website ad made you interested in joining us and use my name as referral "Smokingxaces", thank you and enjoy your day.

Deleted

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

Visit Konvict Gaming to apply or add me in-game [Battle Tag: Fronk#2591] for more info.

Ps. Please remember to state what website ad made you interested in joining us and use my name as referral "Fizzy", thank you and enjoy your day.

Looking for social, friendly, active and like minded members to join our guild and multi gaming community, if you are 16+ and would like to play your favourite games with mature like minded players then head over to konvictgaming.com to apply or add my battlenet subzero#2313 for more information

Deleted

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

<Konvict Gaming> is recruiting members for our friendly multi-gaming community with over 31,000 registered members!

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

Visit Konvict Gaming to apply or add me in-game [Battle Tag: smokingaces#2453] for more info.

Ps. Please remember to state what website ad made you interested in joining us and use my name as referral "Smokingxaces", thank you and enjoy your day.

<Konvict Gaming> is recruiting members for our friendly multi-gaming community with over 31,000 registered members!

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

Visit KonvictGaming to apply or add me in-game [Battle Tag: smokingaces#2453] for more info.

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

Visit KonvictGaming to apply or add me in-game [Battle Tag: smokingaces#2453] for more info.

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

Deleted

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

Hey you! Yes YOU!

Are you tired of playing solo? Are you bored of pugging raids and similar activities in trade? Would you like to be part of a large gaming community? Would you like to meet and play with mature and like minded people?

Look no further than Konvict Gaming!

A large international multi-gaming community, that has sections for a wide selection of PC games!

About our WoW Section:

[NA] - Aegwynn - Alliance - Konvictgaming [EU] - Outland - Alliiance - Konvictgaming -Kazzak - Horde - Konvictgaming

Requirements:

Be 16 or older
    Be active
    Speak English
    Be mature (represent KG in a positive way)
    Have Teamspeak and working microphone
    Be respectful of other individuals

How do I join? * Jump over to konvictgaming website * Create a forum account * Click "Application Forums" * Submit your App for the "World of Warcraft" section * Join our teamspeak ts.konvictgaming * One of our friendly Mods will be right along to assist you!

The Community and its history:

Konvict gaming is a multi-gaming community with a member roster of over 30,000 active gamers! Spread over major PC game titles, regions, and backgrounds! Konvict gaming was founded in 2011 and has since grown to be one of the biggest communities in Europe!

What are our aims as a community?

As a community we believe in creating a place where everyone feels like they belong. A place both the casual and the hardcore can play together and still feel like they are welcome, because they are! We are already one of the largest communities in Europe, but we aren’t going to stop there, we aim to become one of the biggest communities in the world. So everyone is welcome to join no matter what nationality.

But Konvict is more than just a place for World of Warcraft we have other sections such as:

Black Desert Online Blade and Soul CS:GO Diablo 3 Day Z DOTA 2 FFXIV H1Z1 Heroes of the Storm Infestation Stories (ISS) League of legends Minecraft Overwatch Rocket League Smite The Division World of Tanks World of Warcraft

.....And many MANY more!

hey guys I am a moderator for both the EU guild and NA guild So if you need any info or a to the guild pls add wildwolf#225645

social players
    progressive raiders
    pvp'ers

We are still recruiting members for both our alliance and horde guilds. If you need any information please add me [Battle Tag: smokingaces#2453], i must stress that we are are strict 16+ community. Looking forward to chatting to anyone who wants to join us

It's weekend time ladies and gentleman! We're still looking for casual and hardcore players to join us If you're interested, feel free to add me on battle.net, I am called Amaia#2137