Stats Conversion Rates Primary to Secondary Stats

I'm looking for the stat conversion between secondary stats and primary stats. Typically I've gone with the idea that the better the ilvl the better the gear, but now that we're in the second half of Tier 1 I'm having some trouble deciding on gear. We're getting some 665 things with better secondary stats than the 670, or we still have 655 with better secondary than new 665. I've searched for some stat conversion so I can actually figure out how much better certain gear is but I haven't been able to find anything.

How much of a secondary stat (i.e. Multistrike) does it take to equal 1 Intellect?

Example: I've been running around with 655-Sea Cursed Leggings with a +50 Multistrike gem, but last night I got 665-Turret Mechanic's Legwraps. Secondary Stat wise not great but is 20 INT worth 150 Multistrike?

What you are looking for is stat weights, or values. And that varies based on the actual gear you have. You can use various 3 party sites like AMR or run a sim from simulationcraft to determine what your current stat weights are.

Broadly speaking, your primary stat, intellect is worth around 2x of your secondary stats (or somewhat less than that).
    For example: 10 Int> 10 MS, 10 Int >15 MS, but 10 Int < 20 MS

Although some "guides" will give you a general stat weight that you can use as a starting point; the exact amount will vary based on your spec and gear - hence you need to run a sim or AMR or something like that to know for sure.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2015-02-06 at 06:32 PM.