Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    Do you know how many people in first world countries have died of measles in the last ten years?

Something that needs to be watched.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Oh dear lord... The stupidity burns.
    Nah, it's the skin irritation caused by the measles that burns. You might want to get vaccinated.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    My aunt would crack your skull with her cane for saying that, even sarcastically. post-polio syndrome sucks.
    That post was intended as a sarcastic statement to 100%, i think anti vaxxers are retarded and should have it forced upon their kids regardless of what the parent wants.

That post was intended as a sarcastic statement to 100%, i think anti vaxxers are retarded and should have it forced upon their kids regardless of what the parent wants.
    In WA there is a bill being written/proposed right now that removes the "personal beliefs" from the eligible reasons to not have your child vaccinated before going to a public school. I am hoping it passes. The only eligible way is to be allergic to the vaccine or religious beliefs (the religion HAS to be recognized though, not just something made up)

Glad someone thinks like I do. Your personal freedom ends at public safety. You know the saying right? "Your freedom to wave your arms around ends at the next guys nose."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    In WA there is a bill being written/proposed right now that removes the "personal beliefs" from the eligible reasons to not have your child vaccinated before going to a public school. I am hoping it passes. The only eligible way is to be allergic to the vaccine or religious beliefs (the religion HAS to be recognized though, not just something made up)
    Well technically its all made up. But this ain't the thread for that shit lol.

I hear Smallpox is the in thing right now.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

How the shit do things like this get a publisher?

10+ Year Old Account
    On the one hand freedom of expression

On the other hand this is basically promoting biological warfare on civilians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

Because the author has the support of many natural therapists and natural minded doctors (taken straight from Amazon), what publisher could turn that down?

10+ Year Old Account

The publisher of this book, Trafford, is a vanity publisher who will print anything you want, as long as you bring the money.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    This has to be stupid enough to be illegal. It just has to be.
    Right? Right!? Why isn't outright lies like this illegal?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Its made in the same country that thinks 90% of video games are violent and will coerce children into mass shootings and rape if they get the chance. The rules/regulations are a bit different there :P

I can't wait for the sequel: Paul's Powerful Polio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Its made in the same country that thinks 90% of video games are violent and will coerce children into mass shootings and rape if they get the chance. The rules/regulations are a bit different there :P
    Didn't France ban action movies because of the Paris shooting? I'm sure movies like The Expendables are the cause of that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

You can get anything published if you have the money. The people who run the printers don't care, they're just getting paid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    The publisher of this book, Trafford, is a vanity publisher who will print anything you want, as long as you bring the money.
    TIL.

How depressing to know that such misinformation can be priced.

10+ Year Old Account
    The vaccinated kid got measles and the unvaccinated kid didn't?

I thought the vaccinated kid was supposed to get autism.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The vaccinated kid got measles and the unvaccinated kid didn't?

I thought the vaccinated kid was supposed to get autism.

I lold real hard. Damn it.

Deleted
    Not to hijack the thread but a question; If you knew you could make money from these idiots, even if you didn't believe what you were publishing, would you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Before people go all vaccinate vs anti-vax, (I am pro-vaccination) just be aware that some people unfortunately can not be vaccinated, and it's not their fault that they cannot get a vaccine.
    That's known. Whenever someone says "Everyone should be vaccinated" what they mean is "Everyone who doesn't have immune issues or are too young or are allergic should be vaccinated"